Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

When does CBS cash in and call the current political coverage "Survivor: White House"?
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Vincente Fox already beat you there:

Former Mexican president Vicente Fox Quesada mocked President Trump for the string of recent White House exits, tweeting: "Hey Trump, I'm watching this really bad reality TV show with low ratings called Survivor White House. I can't change the channel. Sad!"

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        I write this without watching the video, but I think Alex Jones is just an entertainer. He is trying to get paid like everyone else. I'm surprised so many people take him seriously.
        Exhibit A below? GOes along with folks who used to watch the 700 club and feel like they needed to donate their house.

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Scaramucci laid off the job as a result of the position no longer being necessary? https://www.infowars.com/report-trum...comm-director/

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          When does CBS cash in and call the current political coverage "Survivor: White House"?
          The New York Post did a Survivor: White House cover last Friday, and two of the seven people on the picture have already been fired.
          Originally posted by dicaslover
          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Exhibit A below? GOes along with folks who used to watch the 700 club and feel like they needed to donate their house.
            Ahh yes, the original preachers of the "prosperity gospel".

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              His words are compelling, but the actions are what matter. Maybe he's dying too. I figure McCain made his speech and cast his vote last week because his day of reckoning has suddenly become very real. He could be dead in weeks, or maybe months, because the cancer he has is a major league bi t ch to deal with, and maybe he wants his legacy to be something other than he helped deny health care to millions. But Flake has called out his party in a not so subtle way. Now we just need to see him and a few more of his colleagues from the same side of the aisle do the right things once we see the chief-of-staff experiment fall apart before Labor Day.

I'm not holding my breath though.
              I'm not either. I listened to that fraud on all of the Sunday talk shows this weekend. He's Mike Huckabee and Barry Goldwater in a polished format.

He's a putz.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Lifting leg...
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Headline on CNN:

"Wash Post: Trump dictated Son's misleading statement on meeting with Russian Lawyer."
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Headline on CNN:

"Wash Post: Trump dictated Son's misleading statement on meeting with Russian Lawyer."
                    No WH chaos!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Can we just jump in the Tardis and move on out of this time zone? scanning thru FB and someone local made a comment about Trump's tweet about being the best day at the White House. There are close to a hundred replies, mostly from sheople who are regurgitating all the I don't have a brain so I will believe anything they tell me. I live in a town of imbeciles. and they are proud imbeciles. If I hadn't been to Canada recently where the majority of people have a brain and here where people can see the crazy I think I would believe I am mad (1984!!)

Comment

There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                          placebos are awesome. I'd like to do a study where Rachel Maddow wraps that same sugar pill in her own label and see if your balls actually fall off after taking it a few weeks.
                          Actually, the liberal equivalent to Alex Jones is Gwyneth Paltrow, since they sell the exact same pseudo-science crap. 'Super Male Vitality' on Infowars comes from the same manufacturer with the same recipe as 'Sex Dust' on Goop. They're preying on the same phylum of desperate idiots. The only difference is that Alex Jones is wildly successful while Goop doesn't make money because Jones has a much richer vein to mine.

Flaggy just wanting to feel like a real man was more predictable than Trump lying about whatever the last thing it was he said though.

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          His words are compelling, but the actions are what matter.
                          What was posted on Politico today was an excerpt from a book, which presumably, has gone through a writing/editing process of longer than a week. How many times since it was written has Flake voted in Trump's favor? All of them.

Maybe now that McCain is checking out, he can take over the role of Maverickā„¢ that says how deeply concerned he is, then does nothing but aid and abet. Plus, if he can bait Trump into a nasty tweet or two, he'll probably sell a few thousand extra copies.
                          Originally posted by dicaslover
                          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

an exerpt
                            This idiot everyone is talking about beat out how many politicians? Hmm......what does that say about any of them? A guy with no political background but manages to basically wipe them all out of the race.
                            I can't believe the disrespect that everyone ...See More
                            XXXXl I've said it before... if this was eight years ago... it would be racism..Perfectly said Marnie...
                            YYYY yes and Trump didn't need to bus everyone in and get people who have never bothered to vote, registered. Oprah herself comes out of the woodwork to speak on Obama's behalf.....why was that? She never has before??? Makes you wonder huh?
                            XXXX not just wiped out the 16 who ran against him but he took out the Clinton machine with the media behind her. He took out the Obamas and all their glitter in Hollywood. 6 months into a job with swamp creatures on both sides trying to take him down. He has certainly made some bad decisions with people and protocoL but what did he do to night? Sent a tweet & about 50 people here commented

Heeeeeeellllpppp meeee!!!

Comment

Either les is having a stroke or Donald got the best of her
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Either les is having a stroke or Donald got the best of her
                                I think those are just excerpts she saw from comments on FB.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X