Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    41 was without doubt the most qualified of the last 60 yrs
    If you like the well-rounded candidate, it is hard to argue. Bush was a U.S. Rep, U.N. Ambassador, Chief Liaison to China, CIA Director, and Vice President. Throw in his military experience, and his qualifications are pretty hard to top.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
      What is being First Lady objectively worth? I would argue very little, if anything. Certainly being a Senator, Representative, or a Mayor is worth more, yes? If not, is Laura Bush more qualified than Elizabeth Warren? Is Melania Trump?
      Objectively not much but there is ample evidence Hillary was very involved as first lady. She is closer to Eleanor Roosevelt than say Ladybird Johnson.

Hillary was working directly with Congress on Health Care in the 90s...she wasnt just giving speeches and taking photo ops.

And Gore was the most qualified in my lifetime for President...the mans credentials were insane.

edit: Yeah HW Bush was the most...forgot about him :/
      Last edited by Handyman; 08-08-2017, 10:51 AM.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Objectively not much but there is ample evidence Hillary was very involved as first lady. She is closer to Eleanor Roosevelt than say Ladybird Johnson.

Hillary was working directly with Congress on Health Care in the 90s...she wasnt just giving speeches and taking photo ops.

And Gore was the most qualified in my lifetime for President...the mans credentials were insane.

edit: Yeah HW Bush was the most...forgot about him :/
        So what would you ascribe Hillary's time as First Lady to be worth? 2 years as a U.S. Representative? 2 years as a Rep + 1 year as an Ambassador? 4 years as a Rep + 4 years as an Ambassador?
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

for what it's worth, melania has as much chance as arnold schwarzenegger to be president
          If that didn't stop 44...

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Define better shape? Are we talking aesthetically pleasing, which is more symmetrically round or who can go up the stairs without getting out of breath??
            There is no definition where what I said is not true. :P

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

41 was without doubt the most qualified of the last 60 yrs
              Considerng veep is a do-nothing job, and mookie said being an ambassador(or Secretary of State) is just a favor for sucking dick, probably not.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Roger Stone is now reporting that the leaker is General McMaster, briefing to George Soros. His source is Israeli intelligence.

Comment

Someone's mom needs to invest in better basement locks.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Someone's mom needs to invest in better basement locks.
                    Finally moved to the bargaining stage, eh?

Comment

That doesn't even make ****ing sense, waterhead.

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                        Considerng veep is a do-nothing job, and mookie said being an ambassador(or Secretary of State) is just a favor for sucking dick, probably not.
                        running cia trumps all that.

and mookie is pretty sure babs doesn't sport a long one
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          That doesn't even make ****ing sense, waterhead.
                          Random fits by the order of President Bannon.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

And here's more information. https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-m...to-stop-trump/

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Random fits by the order of President Bannon.
                              Breitbart has taken extraordinary interest in Gen. McMaster. I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                                So what would you ascribe Hillary's time as First Lady to be worth? 2 years as a U.S. Representative? 2 years as a Rep + 1 year as an Ambassador? 4 years as a Rep + 4 years as an Ambassador?
                                I dont know, I am not sure you can quantify it. (nor would I want to because I didnt go to Tech...I have seen women in person )

If you want me to compare...I would take her time as First Lady over Obama's in the Senate. I would take everything Al Gore did at any point over her time as First Lady. (same with GHWB)
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X