Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

I thought the Clinton foundation issue was just the use of government contact/meetings to solicit for funds that was frowned on. Not some actual money scandal.

Drunkard
    Quote Originally Posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    I thought the Clinton foundation issue was just the use of government contact/meetings to solicit for funds that was frowned on. Not some actual money scandal.
    Nothing came from that, so the alt-right needs to up the ante to keep their merry band of children entertained.

Meanwhile, I'm still curious to know how President Clinton managed to give nuclear weapons to the North Koreans as part of a deal to end their nuclear program 20-odd years ago. Somehow that rhetoric doesn't add up, yet the Flaggys of the world keep repeating it.

Quote Originally Posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    Nothing came from that, so the alt-right needs to up the ante to keep their merry band of children entertained.

Meanwhile, I'm still curious to know how President Clinton managed to give nuclear weapons to the North Koreans as part of a deal to end their nuclear program 20-odd years ago. Somehow that rhetoric doesn't add up, yet the Flaggys of the world keep repeating it.
    That would mean you are trying to apply logic. There is no logic (remember facts are bad) only fantasy and wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by leswp1 View Post
    There isn't one. The folks that listen to Faux and read the right wing stuff will post the 902 (or is it 920) tax form but any research shows that isn't useful as their structure spends money on their programs rather than farming it out.

The HIV epidemic is all fake news!!1!1!!
    Form 990. You can read them on Guidestar along with every other 503.c.3.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

We already knew this, but...

They also believe Drumpf’s foreign policy is chiefly driven by an obsession with unravelling Barack Obama’s policies. “It’s his only real position,” one European diplomat said. “He will ask: ‘Did Obama approve this?’ And if the answer is affirmative, he will say: ‘We don’t.’ He won’t even want to listen to the arguments or have a debate. He is obsessed with Obama.”
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    What's with all these unnamed sources?? Puhssees

It's worse than that even:

This Is What European Diplomats Really Think About Donald Trump

In interviews with BuzzFeed News, six top European government officials who’ve had firsthand dealings on the international stage with Trump and his administration describe a president regarded even by allies as erratic and limited, and whose perceived shortcomings are compounded by the ongoing chaos beneath him in the White House.
    The officials, all speaking on condition of anonymity, voiced similar and consistent concerns, in particular over his unprecedented use of Twitter, which they said demonstrated the lack of normal government controls at the top of the administration.

“Trump could send a tweet in the middle of the night ****ing off Kim Jong Un. And the next morning we wake up to a world on the brink of war,” one seasoned diplomat told BuzzFeed News.
    On one level, the officials said, he is something of a laughing stock among Europeans at international gatherings. One revealed that a small group of diplomats play a version of word bingo whenever the president speaks because they consider his vocabulary to be so limited. “Everything is ‘great’, ‘very, very great’, ‘amazing’,” the diplomat said.

But behind the mocking, there is growing fear among international governments that Trump is a serious threat to international peace and stability.
    “He has no historical view. He is only dealing with these issues now, and seems to think the world started when he took office,” a diplomat told BuzzFeed News, pointing to Trump’s remarks and tweets about defence spending. “He thinks that NATO existed only to keep the communists out of Europe. He has a similar attitude in Asia-Pacific with Japan, ignoring that the US basically wrote their constitution.” During his presidential campaign, Trump called out Japan to pay more for the security US provides, including for hosting the US troops in the country. Japan’s constitution restricts its military options.
    Just like his supporters he's insanely childish and myopic.

They ignore ridicule & fight; I win

When did I ever specifically say the weapons? They received the technology, similar to what Obama did with Iran. They still had to develop the weapons, which they obviously did. And the technology they received assisted them with doing that.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Just a boring user.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    I agree with Scoob.
    HRC wouldn't have gotten rich.

The Clinton Foundation however ...
    What was the point of the Clinton Foundation, again? Oh, yea, to help people.

To put such a scandal on an organization that mostly goes out and helps people when we ignore the really obvious direct enrichment dump is getting is pretty pathetic.

dump's family is even in the business of selling green cards, for crying out loud.

When EVER has the conflicts due to the emoluments clause ever been brought up?? People are spending a LOT of money in dump's hotels to get favor with him.

Comparing that to issues with the Clinton Foundation... wow. just wow.

It's like comparing Secretary Clinton *might* have exposed some secrets based on poor handling of e-mails, but dump just hands them out without even any pressure. Which is more risky to our country, again?

How you can compare the two takes some really special work in one's head.

Just a boring user.

It was his "Axis of Evil Speech".

oh, wait, that was Bush. Darn it.

jfc
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Note that hell is a .com, not a .org and not, as libertarians believe, a .gov.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Just like his supporters he's insanely childish and myopic.
    "Even if he were mediocre, there are a lot of mediocre judges and people and lawyers. They are entitled to a little representation, aren't they, and a little chance?" -- U.S. Senator Roman Hruska on the nomination of G. Harrold Carswell to the Supreme Court.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...n-if-trump?amp
    52 percent of [polled, registered as,] Republicans said they would back a postponement of the next election if Trump called for it.
    If Trump and congressional Republicans proposed postponing the election to ensure only eligible citizens could vote, support from Republicans rises to 56 percent.

Pollsters found 47 percent of Republicans think Trump won the popular vote.
    *Edit* I was trying to think of something witty to comment on this... But I can't. The 30% of Republicans who blindly vote for an (R) no matter the outcome have long since crossed a bridge too far. Counting is now officially too hard for Republicans.
    Last edited by aparch; 08-10-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Internet Nutcase

seriously, **** anyone that chooses to associate themselves with the Republican party

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Well, if HRC had won... So can we call it even??
    You realize there's a huge difference between profiting off your position while in office and profiting on the speaking/consulting circuits once you're out of office, right?

So no, we can't call it even.

Internet Nutcase

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Well, if HRC had won... So can we call it even??
    you can't really be this dumb.

Yep, still here

This just in: Republican voters are fascists, just like their leaders

Edit: Probably should read everything earlier first
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Thread Information