Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I think we're better off with him than Hillary with regards to North Korea.
    Good lord.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

How to flatter a narcissist.
      Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        I think we're better off with him than Hillary with regards to North Korea.
        Okay, you're not serious, right? Your just ****ing with us. This is performance art.

Comment

I think we're better off with him than Hillary with regards to North Korea. If anything bad happens with them Bush and Obama deserve a lot of the blame. It's not like this issue has come about overnight.

Edit: What would people think about us contacting them directly? I know it goes against protocol, but is that our best chance of avoiding a conflict? I think Trump and Kim Jong Un would get on famously.
          You do realize that if Trumpy decides to nuke NK, there's only one person responsible for that happening, don't you? Don't care what the history is.

And btw, you are certifiably delusional. I just cannot comprehend that the human brain is capable of working like this. Some serious personal reflection and assessment is in order.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            You do realize that if Trumpy decides to nuke NK, there's only one person responsible for that happening, don't you? Don't care what the history is.

And btw, you are certifiably delusional. I just cannot comprehend that the human brain is capable of working like this. Some serious personal reflection and assessment is in order.
            Would you let them be capable of hitting the U.S. with nuclear weapons? I don't think he'll nuke them, nor should he. The mostly likely outcomes are some sort of regime change or peace deal. It would be interesting to know what north korea's population thinks of everything. It's crazy that in today's world they can be so cut off from everyone else.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Comment

I think we're better off with him than Hillary with regards to North Korea. If anything bad happens with them Bush and Obama deserve a lot of the blame. It's not like this issue has come about overnight.
                Trump's childlike behavior is scary enough, then you see people who are more than willing to serve as his enablers.

Comment

After we called then part of the "Axis of Evil" and proceeded to wipe Saddam Hussein's regime into the dustbin of history, it's not surprising that they started testing nukes in 2006 and raced to get ICBM's now. I'd do the same, to be honest. They might be more sane then our leader.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

It would be interesting to know what north korea's population thinks of everything. It's crazy that in today's world they can be so cut off from everyone else.
                    Not really.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      Okay, you're not serious, right? Your just ****ing with us. This is performance art.
                      It's gotta be. If not, Professor Farnsworth was right.

"I don't want to live on this planet anymore."

Though if Trump keeps doing this none of us will be able to.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        In all seriousness, NK's are taught from day 1 that the US started WWII, amongst other things. The NK version of history is all that most know. Not surprising at all.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          Seoul, and probably Honolulu and Anchorage and maybe even Tokyo. And depending on China's response Washington DC, New York, LA, and however many other targets they can hit...
                          China is looking south. Just need a prompt to jumpstart the India situation brewing now
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

NK is needed, unfortunately. It's a buffer between SK, Russia, China, Japan, US given their political leanings/systems.....I can't find the article that really laid it all out, and was insanely sensible. As long as NK keeps barking, and doesn't actually bite, that is the best scenario we have anytime soon. However, if NK decides to bite...well, nice knowing you folks. All hell is gonna break loose.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Mookie is waiting for some background shots behind tD when he talks NK to be of The Interview. Maybe some Katy perry lead in or cut away music...
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

If you believe this you are as dumb as any of the rubes who voted for trump. In actuality, if N. Korea does something that calls for decisive military action that heretofore was unthinkable, trump, like all bullies, is the last person you want making those decisions. As a bully, when the time comes for strategic action that is intelligent and works, he'll be off in a corner sucking his thumb. Do you REALLY fall for all that bombast? Are you that easily swayed? Grow some fvcking brains you moron. People like trump TALK tough. In reality they are generally spineless weak kneed little boys. My guess is if trump had been in the situation room during the Cuban Missile Crisis he would have been recognizable by the constant puddle of pee underneath him.

Comment

Working...
                                X