Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Did trump really just tell North Korea they will be "met with fire and fury like the world has never seen"?

This ****ing guy.
    "He has been very threatening — beyond a normal statement"

*Literally next sentence threatens largest attack ever*
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      "He has been very threatening — beyond a normal statement"

*Literally next sentence threatens largest attack ever*
      Harry Truman's "Rain of Ruin"
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Apparently so. Somebody lock up John Bolton.

You have to wait for Kim to do the first move. If he flips a nuke and it works, then a whole bunch of possibilities exist.

1. NK is eradicated and China does nothing.
        1a. NK is eradicated and China is apoplectic.
        2. USA does a "measured response" and China does nothing.
        2a. Measured response and China goes apoplectic.
        3. https://youtu.be/fbIfVEboAzg
        4. China takes out NK. It's a very real possibility.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          China's being content about having a nutjob client state is wavering with a nutjob in charge of the superpower facing said client state.

It'd be ironic if it wasn't so terrifying.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Yep. We're going to war by the end of the summer.
            Woo! Just in time for fall Nielson ratings!
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Fukc. There is no way this guy is competent to carry out the duties. Politics or not, it's getting too obvious for even GOPers to ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Burn baby, burn!
                Hey it is hard to see how crappy thing get when the smog covers everything! Meanwhile India is going to go to 100% electric cars within like 20 years and China is making massive amounts of solar farms. But hey we had like a .02% raise in coal jobs this century...MAKE AMERICA THE 50s AGAIN!! I hear Trump's next big idea is to bring back the Edsel!

As for NK...I said a year before a war figuring Trump would get more of a Honeymoon before his numbers tanked as bad as they have. The sad thing is he will get thousands killed and get re-elected for it because Americans are so stupid they reward those that beat them. Maybe we need an ASPCA Commercial for America where Sarah McLaughlin makes us all weepy.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  This is probably the best possible outcome, because it keeps us out of it. But China doesn't want the inevitable refugees that would result, so I think it's less likely than us going to war.

Comment

We go to war with North Korea, Seoul is gone. Better start evacuating the ~10 million people now.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      We go to war with North Korea, Seoul is gone. Better start evacuating the ~10 million people now.
                      Seoul, and probably Honolulu and Anchorage and maybe even Tokyo. And depending on China's response Washington DC, New York, LA, and however many other targets they can hit...
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Hey it is hard to see how crappy thing get when the smog covers everything! Meanwhile India is going to go to 100% electric cars within like 20 years and China is making massive amounts of solar farms. But hey we had like a .02% raise in coal jobs this century...MAKE AMERICA THE 50s AGAIN!! I hear Trump's next big idea is to bring back the Edsel!

As for NK...I said a year before a war figuring Trump would get more of a Honeymoon before his numbers tanked as bad as they have. The sad thing is he will get thousands killed and get re-elected for it because Americans are so stupid they reward those that beat them. Maybe we need an ASPCA Commercial for America where Sarah McLaughlin makes us all weepy.
                        Handy

Apparently, countries are not being truthful regarding emissions.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-40669449
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Kim Jong Un is probably getting the biggest boner in the history of hardons if war happens and the world is in the midst of the Pyongchang winter games.
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                            Kim Jong Un is probably getting the biggest boner in the history of hardons if war happens and the world is in the midst of the Pyongchang winter games.
                            Hardest, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                              I would think that a pot load of ABMs and Aegis missile boats are going to be near SK during the Olympics.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                I would think that a pot load of ABMs and Aegis missile boats are going to be near SK during the Olympics.
                                Hard-ons all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X