Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Fukc. There is no way this guy is competent to carry out the duties. Politics or not, it's getting too obvious for even GOPers to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Burn baby, burn!
    Hey it is hard to see how crappy thing get when the smog covers everything! Meanwhile India is going to go to 100% electric cars within like 20 years and China is making massive amounts of solar farms. But hey we had like a .02% raise in coal jobs this century...MAKE AMERICA THE 50s AGAIN!! I hear Trump's next big idea is to bring back the Edsel!

As for NK...I said a year before a war figuring Trump would get more of a Honeymoon before his numbers tanked as bad as they have. The sad thing is he will get thousands killed and get re-elected for it because Americans are so stupid they reward those that beat them. Maybe we need an ASPCA Commercial for America where Sarah McLaughlin makes us all weepy.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    4. China takes out NK. It's a very real possibility.
    This is probably the best possible outcome, because it keeps us out of it. But China doesn't want the inevitable refugees that would result, so I think it's less likely than us going to war.

We go to war with North Korea, Seoul is gone. Better start evacuating the ~10 million people now.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    We go to war with North Korea, Seoul is gone. Better start evacuating the ~10 million people now.
    Seoul, and probably Honolulu and Anchorage and maybe even Tokyo. And depending on China's response Washington DC, New York, LA, and however many other targets they can hit...

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Hey it is hard to see how crappy thing get when the smog covers everything! Meanwhile India is going to go to 100% electric cars within like 20 years and China is making massive amounts of solar farms. But hey we had like a .02% raise in coal jobs this century...MAKE AMERICA THE 50s AGAIN!! I hear Trump's next big idea is to bring back the Edsel!

As for NK...I said a year before a war figuring Trump would get more of a Honeymoon before his numbers tanked as bad as they have. The sad thing is he will get thousands killed and get re-elected for it because Americans are so stupid they reward those that beat them. Maybe we need an ASPCA Commercial for America where Sarah McLaughlin makes us all weepy.
    Handy

Apparently, countries are not being truthful regarding emissions.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-40669449
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    4 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16,??? 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

mascot extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Kim Jong Un is probably getting the biggest boner in the history of hardons if war happens and the world is in the midst of the Pyongchang winter games.

Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    Kim Jong Un is probably getting the biggest boner in the history of hardons if war happens and the world is in the midst of the Pyongchang winter games.
    Hardest, maybe.

I would think that a pot load of ABMs and Aegis missile boats are going to be near SK during the Olympics.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    4 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16,??? 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    I would think that a pot load of ABMs and Aegis missile boats are going to be near SK during the Olympics.
    Hard-ons all around.

Kichizapi Chetan

Guam?

I'll give lil' Kim this much: a primarily military target.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-no...-idUSKBN1AO2L9
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    Fukc. There is no way this guy is competent to carry out the duties. Politics or not, it's getting too obvious for even GOPers to ignore.
    the republicans in congress are not patriots. They will let America burn before they stop a republican president from pouring the gasoline and tossing a lit match. By the time they figure their patriotism should have come before party, the damage will have been done. Remember when Condoleezza Rice said "we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud" in reference to ascertaining that Iraq had WMDs? Well for the current republicans in congress, the smoking gun that proves trump is as bad as some feared will probably need to be a mushroom cloud.

And I also hope that those with republican senators or who live in House districts represented by republicans have taken the time to let them know you expect them to behave as patriots and Americans and NOT as politicians.
    Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 08-08-2017 at 07:05 PM.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

The easiest way to neutralize NK is just to ignore Kim. All he wants is attention, and Trumpy's giving him all he can handle. Just ignore him, and watch him stamp his little feet in frustration.

Until he actually fires off a missile that does something.
    Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

mascot extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    The easiest way to neutralize NK is just to ignore Kim. All he wants is attention, and Trumpy's giving him all he can handle. Just ignore him, and watch him stamp his little feet in frustration.

Until he actually fires off a missile that does something.
    Everything you say about Kim applies to Trump, except Don the Con "leads" a country that's actually relevant

Internet Nutcase

I hope Drew is happy

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Guam?

I'll give lil' Kim this much: a primarily military target.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-no...-idUSKBN1AO2L9
    Dr. Mrs. was born on Guam. Quote it's a sh-t hole unquote.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Handy

Apparently, countries are not being truthful regarding emissions.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-40669449
    Whether that is true or not is immaterial and you know it. If you are going to play the "I am just saying" game a least make the point salient.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    I hope Drew is happy
    My guess is he is, holding his guns, watching the NRAs latest video saying they are "coming for the NYT" while getting very excited.

Hey did you guys here...Ralph Reed's Bestest Good Buddy, the honest Christian Czar Urea Donald Trump Has Signed More Bills Than Any Other President EVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lyin' King
    “We’ve signed more bills — and I’m talking about through the legislature — than any president, ever,” Mr. Trump said at a “Made in America” event at the White House. “For a while, Harry Truman had us. And now, I think, we have everybody.”
    But...

Quote Originally Posted by REALITY
    In fact, as he approaches six months in office on Thursday, Mr. Trump is slightly behind the lawmaking pace for the past six presidents, who as a group signed an average of 43 bills during the same period. And an analysis of the bills Mr. Trump signed shows that about half were minor and inconsequential, passed by Congress with little debate. Among recent presidents, both the total number of bills he signed and the legislation’s substance make Mr. Trump about average.

President Jimmy Carter signed 70 bills in the first six months, according to an analysis of bills signed by previous White House occupants. Bill Clinton signed 50. George W. Bush signed 20 bills into law. Barack Obama signed 39 bills during the period, including an $800 billion stimulus program to confront an economic disaster, legislation to make it easier for women to sue for equal pay, a bill to give the Food and Drug Administration the authority to regulate tobacco and an expansion of the federal health insurance program for children.

Mr. Truman and Franklin Delano Roosevelt both had signed more bills into law by their 100-day mark than Mr. Trump did in almost twice that time. Truman had signed 55 bills and Roosevelt had signed 76 during their first 100 days.
    The article is fascinating...Sarah Huckabee Sanders probably will have a whopper of a lie to cover for this tomorrow
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Everything you say about Kim applies to Trump, except Don the Con "leads" a country that's actually relevant
    Well, sure. I love it when l'il Donnie tweets something about how crazy Kim is acting, or the stupid things he said.
    Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Thread Information