Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Don't vote, don't complain. If you complain after you don't vote you have ZERO credibility. Zero.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I think Dennis said it best.

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Not voting is one of the more vulgar shirking of one's duties as a citizen. Being proud of not voting is a slap in the face to people to yearn to live in a society where voting is a foreign concept.
        Sorry but that isnt true. That is like the BS about how we should vote because people died for our right to vote...wrong they died for our right NOT to vote.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Some things in DC never change. https://www.infowars.com/rand-paul-t...eal-obamacare/

Comment

Don't blame Brent for Trump. Blame the Democratic Party for presenting us with a candidate with a name that people are tired of, who is generally perceived as corrupt with high unfavorable ratings.

If there was any election the democrats should have won, it was this one.

Comment

I'm on the fence about not voting. There are groups of people who had to fight for the right to vote (women, minorities). So I feel like any non-voter in that population is failing those before them.

Those of us with privilege (white male) will see it as our freedom not to vote is protected by our past (died for our rights/freedom).

In the end that privilege clouds our decisions. Some deny they have privilege even.
              Last edited by JF_Gophers; 08-03-2017, 08:17 AM.
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                I live in Mass and my town is so red it bleeds. There are a few other reddish places nearby. The Blue places have less deficit, better schools, adequate police and fire. My blood red town bragged about it's balanced budget! is 5th from the bottom in per student funding, has a horrible record for hiring enough police and fire (at one point local towns refused mutual aid to us because we called them so often ) We are proud of our balanced budget and at this point have driven the town into the ground. People still whine about taxes even tho we have some of the lowest. We were doing fairly well until Romney decided to balance the budget before he ran for Prez. The smaller towns have never really recovered from his fake balance the budget act. Neither has education.
                Didn't fact check but apparently he also said the Mexican Prez praised him in a phone call and the guy tweeted out he was full of sh1t.

And in your daily FB update the imbeciles have now moved on to character assasination of Michelle Obama- she was ashamed of us, sh1t on us and did nothing positive- she is evil, useless, a monkey, a female gorilla with [fill in various physical attributes]. Trying not to respond but it makes me ill that people can be that ignorant. It is killing me not to ask what they would like to say about the tRump females- not sure which is the first lady- because so far I have seen nothing positive outta them. Other than squinting her eyes and looking like she is posing on the runway has the First Lady done anything? Serious question. I haven't seen anything except a few well publicised oops moments
                I was referring more to the state government. With that being said, I don't think you have to go to one extreme or the other. It's not good to be completely bare bones either. In time I think you could be quite happy with some of your town's decisions.

What do you think the future for mass holds? The economy is obviously decent, but it's hard for younger people to buy houses and I wonder what happens to the state and town's budgets as baby boomers retire. I worry about us going to same way as Connecticut at some point.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I don't have a problem with people who choose not to vote. It's their choice, and I'd rather see that than a vote cast out of pure ignorance. We'd all prefer to see everyone vote because the system works better if everyone is engaged, but it aint gonna happen.

I do have a problem with people who do not make at least a minimal effort to objectively assess choices in candidates and policy, though. I suppose we all fail at that to some degree, but, for example, the extent to which people are rationalizing Trump's off-the-chart idiocy is mind boggling and depresses me about our prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                    Don't blame Brent for Trump. Blame the Democratic Party for presenting us with a candidate with a name that people are tired of, who is generally perceived as corrupt with high unfavorable ratings.

This is heresy for some. They feel like any sh-t sandwich they put up we have to vote for.

Personally, I did in fact vote for the sh-t sandwich. But I don't blame the consumer when a product fails.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

This is a self centered loser attitude. Presidential candidates need to conform exactly to your self imposed purity standard or they aren't worthy of your vote? Get over yourself. Even I'm not that arrogant and that's saying something. It wasn't like Eisenhower or Bush I was the GOP nominee. It was a lunatic and the attitude of people like yourself and Brent helped put Trump in office. Your ilk also gave us George W Bush and the Iraq War because apparently Al Gore wasn't a guy you'd like to have a beer with, always the top criteria when evaluating someone for the highest office in the land.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Like I said.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          I'm on the fence about not voting. There are groups of people who had to fight for the right to vote (women, minorities). So I feel like any non-voter in that population is failing those before them.

Those of us with privilege (white male) will see it as our freedom not to vote is protected by our past (died for our rights/freedom).

In the end that privilege clouds our decisions. Some deny they have privilege even.
                          The right to vote exists for all citizens of at least 18 years of age. There is also a right to not vote. If someone doesn't want to vote, that's their prerogative. If you're going to redress a grievance, put your vote where your mouth is, and it might have a better chance of being heard.

I could care less about this separation of race, gender, religion, and what not being perpetrated by any group that is doing so. All that is is attempting to violate the 15th, 19th, 24th, and 26th amendments.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            This is heresy for some. They feel like any sh-t sandwich they put up we have to vote for.

Personally, I did in fact vote for the sh-t sandwich. But I don't blame the consumer when a product fails.
                            Somewhere, Kellyanne Conway and Steve Bannon are smiling. You are just the kind of lefty they love.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              This is a self centered loser attitude. Presidential candidates need to conform exactly to your self imposed purity standard or they aren't worthy of your vote? Get over yourself. Even I'm not that arrogant and that's saying something. It wasn't like Eisenhower or Bush I was the GOP nominee. It was a lunatic and the attitude of people like yourself and Brent helped put Trump in office. Your ilk also gave us George W Bush and the Iraq War because apparently Al Gore wasn't a guy you'd like to have a beer with, always the top criteria when evaluating someone for the highest office in the land.
                              Bull$h!t. Anyone without blinders on knew she was a $h!tty candidate. The attitude you and others have is an incredibly arrogant attitude... (you will vote for my candidate and like it, if I want your opinion I'll give it to you, etc)

As it turns out, like Kepler too voted for the $h!t sandwich (although living in MA it does not matter anyway).

Hate to say I told you so, but.....
                              Last edited by ericredaxe; 08-03-2017, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X