Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

NK ahead on away posts
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Wondo moves into second all-time for MLS goals.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Wondo moves into second all-time for MLS goals.
        For all the crap he gets for Belgium 2014 (which he deserves) it’s good to see him still going strong.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Mnufc already has 2 wins in 3 games. Much better than last seasons start.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            Mnufc already has 2 wins in 3 games. Much better than last seasons start.
            First time with a winning record in MLS
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I like the way MNUFC looks this season, they could do well in an obviously weak West.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                I like the way MNUFC looks this season, they could do well in an obviously weak West.
                Playing through this upcoming international break should be interesting...both centerbacks will be out with their national teams...
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  Playing through this upcoming international break should be interesting...both centerbacks will be out with their national teams...
                  Eep, that’ll be a depth tester, especially against an on-fire Red Bulls.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Eep, that’ll be a depth tester, especially against an on-fire Red Bulls.
                    missed one...looks like essentially they're missing their starting 4, 5, and 6.

Comment

The rivalry between the LA Galaxy and LAFC is being called El Trafico.

I’ll just let that sink in...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

So Minnesota United will joining the Designated Player Club this week with the signing of Colombian Darwin Quintero away from Club America (Liga MX). How am I supposed to feel about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                          So Minnesota United will joining the Designated Player Club this week with the signing of Darwin Quintero away from Club America (Liga MX). How am I supposed to feel about this?
                          Pretty * good considering he’s been one of the best players in CONCACAF. Good goal scorer is always good to have.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Pretty * good considering he’s been one of the best players in CONCACAF. Good goal scorer is always good to have.
                            He went off against Montreal in that CCL final for America a few years ago.
                            https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
                            https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                            NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                            Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                              He went off against Montreal in that CCL final for America a few years ago.
                              no one seems to care in the national media, but that is probably just because of ZLATAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                                no one seems to care in the national media, but that is probably just because of ZLATAN!!!!
                                ugh. as a fan of the union (a team with little financial resources) I always get sad seeing other teams get big names. I like Bořek Dočkal (our big offseason signing) and all, but that's mostly because he's a god on Football Manager...

Guess we'll have to bank on the talent coming through the academy and Bethlehem Steel, lol.
                                https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
                                https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                                NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                                Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Working...
                                X