Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

Arena resigned.
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
      Arena resigned.
      At least he had the sense to resign, Gulati however...

I get the sense from Sunil that he thinks Bruce resigning is Bruce taking all the blame, like he's just going to keep going on running the show. The arrogance of the folks at US Soccer is sadly not surprising.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

time for a serious question now.....

will crystal palace score today?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

I see no reason for them to.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

They just did. It took them 641 minutes in EPL play.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
              They just did. It took them 641 minutes in EPL play.
              Not only that.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Not only that.
                Isn’t that awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Not only that.
                  The road to avoiding relegation begins with one step.

Comment

I like how all of you guys can talk about how Crystal Palace has scored at all this season but likely couldn't tell who's already clinched the Supporters Shield this season.

And yet all of you complained about the US not qualifying...

I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      I like how all of you guys can talk about how Crystal Palace has scored at all this season but likely couldn't tell who's already clinched the Supporters Shield this season.

CP's futility in scoring was newsworthy, albeit 'soccer' news(doesn't jump out of the sportspages, gotta look around for it).

No I don't know who has clinched the Supporters Shield.

Look back and find where I complained about the US not qualifying. It was pretty easy to figure out they weren't good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

Not all

Comment

Watford chelsea was entertaining

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            CP's futility in scoring was newsworthy, albeit 'soccer' news(doesn't jump out of the sportspages, gotta look around for it).

No I don't know who has clinched the Supporters Shield.

Look back and find where I complained about the US not qualifying. It was pretty easy to figure out they weren't good enough.
                            I'll say it again: Folks like you complain about the US not developing good enough players but won't give MLS the time of day. Guess where all that money from all the viewership for the EPL goes? Not to developing American players. You wanna know one of the problems in American soccer? This. Millions will wake up early on weekend mornings and talk about Crystal Palace but can't even be bothered to look at what's going on in MLS. And yet they complain...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

I'll say it again: Folks like you complain about the US not developing good enough players but won't give MLS the time of day. Guess where all that money from all the viewership for the EPL goes? Not to developing American players. You wanna know one of the problems in American soccer? This. Millions will wake up early on weekend mornings and talk about Crystal Palace but can't even be bothered to look at what's going on in MLS. And yet they complain...
                              A bit dramatic. MLS needs to cater to younger people than the ones on this message board. Our viewership is of little value.

They need 20 something's interested. They are the ones who will then have kids and grow the sport.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

MLS's marketing sucks. I've lived in Chicago my entire life. The Fire have not reached out to me a single time. Instead, as my fondness of the game grew, I turned to European leagues... Read this blog for the problems with the US's situation as a whole...

http://blog.3four3.com/2012/02/13/th...erican-soccer/
                                Last edited by RaceBoarder; 10-14-2017, 08:50 PM.
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X