Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    UEFA Nations League is getting underway this weekend. I'm excited to see how this and the CONCACAF league work out.
    BBC guys were chatting about this while commenting on the cricket test. they couldn't have been more down on it.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Messing with the World Cup final in Putin's Russia has dire consequences.

@lukeharding1968: This is terrible. @pussyrrriot's Pyotr Verzilov is in a critical condition in hospital in #Moscow, family and friends suspect he may have been poisoned https://***********/tolokno/status/1039973474830311426
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Philadelphia beats Seattle 1-0 at CenturyLink Field, ending Seattle's MLS record nine match win streak.

Seattle probably should've clobbered us, but they couldn't finish and Frei made one really boneheaded mistake. That said... Philly gets blown out 4-1 at home to a Quincy Amarikwa led Montreal side, travels 2000 miles on short rest, plays at the hottest team in league history, has a goal disallowed by VAR, gets a red card, and then wins in stoppage time. I'm pretty sure that's peak MLS
        https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
        https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
        NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
        Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

• Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
          Philadelphia beats Seattle 1-0 at CenturyLink Field, ending Seattle's MLS record nine match win streak.

Seattle probably should've clobbered us, but they couldn't finish and Frei made one really boneheaded mistake. That said... Philly gets blown out 4-1 at home to a Quincy Amarikwa led Montreal side, travels 2000 miles on short rest, plays at the hottest team in league history, has a goal disallowed by VAR, gets a red card, and then wins in stoppage time. I'm pretty sure that's peak MLS
          Injuries to Seattle’s two key players, Marshall and Ruidiaz, plus a bunch of missed chances equals a very weird loss.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Injuries to Seattle’s two key players, Marshall and Ruidiaz, plus a bunch of missed chances equals a very weird loss.
            It was a very MLSy game. And you're right, Ruidiaz in particular was big

Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Good news everyone, you won’t be subjected to another Toronto-Seattle MLS Cup Final! Toronto FC has been eliminated from playoff contention.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

It appears as though the Columbus Crew have been saved.

https://***********/Save_The_Crew/st...94204731985921

Comment

Interesting gambling talk on red Star Belgrade.

Some RSB official folks made 6m in bets that their team would lose by 5 in champions league.... and oh my mercy, a 1-6 defeat

Comment

• Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                    It appears as though the Columbus Crew have been saved.

https://***********/Save_The_Crew/st...94204731985921
                    Sounds like the owner of the Cleveland Browns will get an “expansion” franchise in Columbus but keep the staff, players, and history while Precourt moves to Austin.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Interesting gambling talk on red Star Belgrade.

Some RSB official folks made 6m in bets that their team would lose by 5 in champions league.... and oh my mercy, a 1-6 defeat
                      Check Gazprom's cash account.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Sounds like the owner of the Cleveland Browns will get an “expansion” franchise in Columbus but keep the staff, players, and history while Precourt moves to Austin.
                        F that, get Precourt out of MLS
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

The Seattle Sounders, in their 10th MLS Season, have clinched their 10th straight playoff berth.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

On March 23rd, in response to Zlatan rumors, Chris Wondolowski was quoted as saying “I hope he helps the Galaxy finish 7th.”

The Galaxy finished 7th in the West.

(San Jose finished 12th but hey...)
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

On another note, on July 4th the Seattle Sounders had 12 points and were tied for last with San Jose.

Seattle finished 2nd in the West with 59 points.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Ok now, mookie is going to a match on Boxing Day. Has to pick between spurs at wembley or craven cottage for the hapless hosts there. Leaning to Fulham.
                                Right choice?

Comment

Working...
                                X