Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Total Sh-t Sunday is complete. First the Seahawks, then the Timbers.

Good luck to the Sounders. My second-favorite MLS team.
    Pretty sure thats not allowed, liking both Timbers and Sounders.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Re: World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      Meh, the PNW should stand together.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        My favorite college hoops team is Duke. My second favorite is North Carolina. Dean Smith was a great man (seriously, read up on him) and Coach K is following his example.

Don't bother hating on this post. I've heard it all before.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
          My favorite college hoops team is Duke. My second favorite is North Carolina. Dean Smith was a great man (seriously, read up on him) and Coach K is following his example.

Don't bother hating on this post. I've heard it all before.
          I wasnt hating on the other post. It just seemed conflicted considering the hate other fans have.

Also, i dont really care about duke or unc.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            My favorite college hoops team is Duke. My second favorite is North Carolina.
            Thus allowing you to get the sh-t kicked out of you in bars in both Chapel Hill and Durham!
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Thus allowing you to get the sh-t kicked out of you in bars in both Chapel Hill and Durham!
              If I ever went to
              1) North Carolina or
              2) a bar
              that might be a problem

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
              I wasnt hating on the other post. It just seemed conflicted considering the hate other fans have.

Also, i dont really care about duke or unc.
              I wasn't aiming that at you, just in general. I know people loathe both programs.

Comment

Total Sh-t Sunday is complete. First the Seahawks, then the Timbers.

Good luck to the Sounders. My second-favorite MLS team.
                I couldn’t root for Portland outside of very specific circumstances.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I grew up with LSU and Arkansas FB being my 2a and 2b favorite programs due to deep familial ties with both. But Duke and UNC? Front-runner special right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    I grew up with LSU and Arkansas FB being my 2a and 2b favorite programs due to deep familial ties with both. But Duke and UNC? Front-runner special right there.
                    Now it would be considered front-runner but I grew up before Coach K made Duke what is today.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      Now it would be considered front-runner but I grew up before Coach K made Duke what is today.
                      Ok, based upon your comment regarding Coach K it sounded like otherwise.

Comment

Someone get the Timbers' GM on the phone right f-cking now.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Someone get the Timbers' GM on the phone right f-cking now.
                          Lol, mediocre playoff teams don’t get high draft picks. This kid is destined for a spot on the Revolution’s bench...
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

So, this seems rather aggressive, ruin a country's economy to steal the World Cup?
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              You’re 60 years old??? Wow
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

N Ireland/Switzerland, Croatia/Greece 1st leg Euro WC playoffs today. Sweden/Italy tomorrow and Denmark/Ireland Sat.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X