Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Rovers was my nickname back in the Hattrick days. I miss that game.
    I started playing again recently, holy * is it way more complicated than it use to be. Reminded me why I stopped.

Brays Bayou FC / IV.18

Re: World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    1. The Twitter bots and Reddit bots are going full meltdown about an “establishment candidate” winning.
    Given that he reportedly decided to run before Sunil had stepped down (which may have prompted Sunil to recruit Carter to run), he's about as un-establishment as an establishment candidate gets.
    Northeastern Huskies Class of 1998 / BS Chemical Engineering
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish Class of 2011 / PhD Chemical Engineering

But then again, isn't holding forth on an extreme opinion from a position of complete ignorance what these boards are all about? -- from a BigSoccer post by kerrunch

Britney can't sing. At all. She sounds like a cross between a crackhead chipmunk that had more than a couple beers and a drowning cat. -- DHG on the MTV VMAs

Already insane, UAA making it worse

Re: World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig P. View Post
    Given that he reportedly decided to run before Sunil had stepped down (which may have prompted Sunil to recruit Carter to run), he's about as un-establishment as an establishment candidate gets.
    People are saying "he was Sunil's VP!" not realizing that the VP is a board position that is separately elected (in fact they have to have an election next year to replace him). As angry as people on the outside are, those who are actually running things seemed to have some common sense.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Quote Originally Posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Thread Information