Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

The ******* upstairs from me was smoking out on his balcony again. I was walking home from the T and saw him out there and he was flicking ashes over the balcony again. I saw them blow onto my balcony. I texted his landlord again. I never heard back the last time he tossed the lit butt over the balcony. If the landlord doesn't get back to me by Monday I'm contacting the management company.

Or, maybe I can leave trash outside the door of that unit.

Comment

Bushes are about 40% done. It's much easier to saw them off at the ground than to trim them. Especially when they're 20 feet tall instead of 3. About another week or two, and they should be done.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        The ******* upstairs from me was smoking out on his balcony again. I was walking home from the T and saw him out there and he was flicking ashes over the balcony again. I saw them blow onto my balcony. I texted his landlord again. I never heard back the last time he tossed the lit butt over the balcony. If the landlord doesn't get back to me by Monday I'm contacting the management company.

That stuff drives me nuts, too. I have an ash tray on my patio, and I use it. I know my mgmt is strict on that stuff, also. They will go after folks who toss their butts off the patio.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Make sure you peel all the address labels off (I watch too much TV)

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            Bushes are about 40% done. It's much easier to saw them off at the ground than to trim them. Especially when they're 20 feet tall instead of 3. About another week or two, and they should be done.
            You must be cutting down half a forest.

Evening mook!

Comment

yawn!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                yawn!
                up late today, huh?
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                  Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

So, my brother is getting married in 10 hours, and I have to give a speech at the reception. I got nothing so far (and no, I haven't waited until the last minute...been trying to write this for weeks).
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      So, my brother is getting married in 10 hours, and I have to give a speech at the reception. I got nothing so far (and no, I haven't waited until the last minute...been trying to write this for weeks).
                      It doesn't have to be a long speech. Just make it heart felt. You can talk about your childhood if something memorable happened.

If you hate him, tell him that.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        It doesn't have to be a long speech. Just make it heart felt. You can talk about your childhood if something memorable happened.

If you hate him, tell him that.
                        He should start drinking now. The words will spew forth by the time he needs to talk.
                        I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Make sure you peel all the address labels off (I watch too much TV!
                          I was thinking coffee grinds.

The owner texted me back that he notified his tenant.

Comment

*ahem*
                            *looks at brother*
                            "Good job!"

Make sure you give the wink-and-a-gun hand gesture. It'll add to the moment.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Hopefully you didn't brick...
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning mookie!

Good evening Lodge!

MNS I hope all went well and you didn't MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X