Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    983.6 miles to go.
    909.0 miles to go.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Is everyone off for a last minute fling before the season?

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Good Evening Lodge!
        Bronx for baseball next week (wild card game), back to FL for a couple days, then NoCo for opening weekend.

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

off to go see kingsman 2
                let's hope it doesn't blow

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Good Evening Lodge!
                or during the season.

thinking amman end of oct
                bangkok middle of nov
                states end of dec
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Good Evening Lodge!
                    Oddly enough, I've had a busy social life. I'm as surprised as anyone.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      thinking amman end of oct
                      bangkok middle of nov
                      states end of dec
                      You're not flying home next weekend to come to Hamden for the game?

And you call yourself a fan?...
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Afternoon y'all.

Had our fantasy college hockey draft last night.. I've got some guys on most of your teams; even the rodents. A sad, sad day.

Looking forward to the season getting underway this weekend.

Hope all is well with everyone!
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Also, Scarlet.. I cannot make it out to see you and Agganis in a couple of weeks.. my college roommate is getting married that Friday.

People just don't understand you don't schedule weddings in the fall!!! Between college football and college hockey, there's never a good time for them.

Hope you can make the return trip next year or the year after; have heard it may be 2019-2020 as MSU has something in the works with an NCHC school..
                          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                            You're not flying home next weekend to come to Hamden for the game?

And you call yourself a fan?...
                            well mookie did renew his season ticket

won't go to game 1, but....
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                              Also, Scarlet.. I cannot make it out to see you and Agganis in a couple of weeks.. my college roommate is getting married that Friday.

People just don't understand you don't schedule weddings in the fall!!! Between college football and college hockey, there's never a good time for them.

Hope you can make the return trip next year or the year after; have heard it may be 2019-2020 as MSU has something in the works with an NCHC school..
                              Before I scrolled down to see this, I saw your previous post and was just about to ask you if you were coming this way. Bummer you can't make it! One of my co-workers is getting married on that Saturday. I didn't know if I was going to get invited and we were trying to schedule our annual Player Families dinner. We decided to do it Friday night instead of Saturday night because of the and as it turns out, I didn't get invited. I would love to head out there for a game. Any opportunity to add a new rink to my list is welcome. We'll see what happens.

Excited that there are games this weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                well mookie did renew his season ticket

won't go to game 1, but....
                                Will you be able to access the free feed of home games? It won't be the same without you texting me during games at Agganis.

Comment

Working...
                                X