Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Besides for stopping a couple of times at a John, it was all in one stretch. This was a 3.2-mile virtually level loop which I kept repeating. When I actually go somewhere I eat lunch in the middle. With this ride I ate the end. The reason that I did the loop was that there was a chance of rain and I could get home quickly. (Well I could get home quickly if it wasn't for all of the construction at The Wharf trying to beat the 10/12 deadline.) There were two small showers in the AM, remnants of Irma, but that was it.
    So this is sort of like the people who walk the labyrinth to meditate? I refuse to do math but that is a lot of times round and round.

and omg- Scarlet posted on FB showing a cocktail glass. I asked if it was prepping her for the flight with the baby. She just posed a pic of not a baby but a not so small dog on someone's lap next to her. I was laughing so hard I thought I would bust a gut.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      My employer just added 4 more days off to my work calendar next year. Translation: Guess who's got two thumbs and not getting a raise in 2018! This guy right here.
      The Powers That Be want to grow our practice by 30% next year, and have told us that the N. American and global executives are quite happy with our performance over the last 18 months since the merger.

Meanwhile, I think we lost 5 senior employees over the summer. Lots of backfilling to be done.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

S'upp y'all
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

1403.6 miles to go.
              short ride
              1373.0 miles to go.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Mookie wasnt on the London tube this AM, was he?
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                  Mookie wasnt on the London tube this AM, was he?
                  Was
                  But after.
                  Didn't even know until went to turnbull and asser to get some shirts then returned and found a pub. Was waiting to order lunch when Mookie opened the news on the phone and saw. Was on the district line which Mookie uses, but a few stops west so never saw that area. Mookie was going east from earl's court,

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Was
                    But after.
                    Didn't even know until went to turnbull and asser to get some shirts then returned and found a pub. Was waiting to order lunch when Mookie opened the news on the phone and saw. Was on the district line which Mookie uses, but a few stops west so never saw that area. Mookie was going east from earl's court,
                    good thing mookie is OK.

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Stateside for another 6 days now

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                        Northeast Regional:
                        West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Since I will probably forget tomorrow to mention it, 9/17/17 is 10 years after I maxed out my Rep.

Tempus fugit.
                            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-16-2017, 04:46 AM.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all

Comment

Since I will probably forget tomorrow to mention it, 9/17/17 is 10 years after I maxed out my Rep.

Tempus fugit.
                                Can it really have been this long? I remember being in Scotland somewhere in the summer, finding an internet Cafe armed with my list of who I could rep and spending a Pound to rep people and see if you had maxed out. mr les thought I was crazy. (no comments necessary)

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Working...
                                X