Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Howdy Lodge. Here at mom and dad's recuperating. If you can call it that. Had a small bone spur removed from my toe. The whole procedure took about 12 minutes. Supposed to stay off it for a few days. Doctor told me to take a couple Advil now and prescribed Percocet for later when the numbness wears off and it starts to throb. Wearing flip flops, no boot of crutches so that's good.

Comment

Evening Lodge. Today was a Scarlet Tuesday. I feel twice my age due to massive business. Ugh.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Hah! I am actually quite slow. Today's ride was basically a 3.2 mile loop repeated many times. It is perfectly level and I still only get a little over 10 MPH.
        I like the other version better. With a cape and mask...

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Evening Lodge. Today was a Scarlet Tuesday. I feel twice my age due to massive business. Ugh.
        Tuesday here too. Went to the Semester meeting- they changed everything. 3 team leaders for the didactic class. 3 different versions of how they think we should handle all the new paperwork.

On a positive note- looks like lil may already have a car. The FIL found a 2002 Saturn with 70K miles, supposedly pristine. Going to look at it tomorrow when he comes home from camp.

Comment

s'upp y'all
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            s'upp y'all
            Evening mook!

Nighty night nocturnal ones!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Evening mook!

Nighty night nocturnal ones!
                good night les
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                  You too Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Enjoying the calm before the storm. Going to be an interesting few days down here on the TX coast.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                      Enjoying the calm before the storm. Going to be an interesting few days down here on the TX coast.
                      Sending safe thoughts your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                        Sending safe thoughts your way.
                        Thanks, about halfway between Galveston and Freeport, so I'm not too close to expected landfall.

No risk of losing power, and we will float with whatever surge and rainfall we get. We should be fine.

Comment

Thanks, about halfway between Galveston and Freeport, so I'm not too close to expected landfall.

No risk of losing power, and we will float with whatever surge and rainfall we get. We should be fine.
                          Safe thoughts from here too.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Not really sure how people get addicted to oxycodone. I took one last night and it had absolutely no effect. My toe was really painful all night and I got very little sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              2277.2 miles left
                              2246.8 miles to go.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Was thinking of you! Be safe- I hopt they send you way upstream!

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Working...
                                X