Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Good Morning Lodge!

Anyone use one of those thingys that keeps your site/ software passwords separate? Thinking about it. Sort of.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Good Morning Lodge!

Anyone use one of those thingys that keeps your site/ software passwords separate? Thinking about it. Sort of.
      Ive used LastPass for 2 years. Both pc and mobile. They sync up.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Did you guys know that bananas are considered berries? My niece has a bunch of food allergies and she's allergic to a bunch things - most berries - and she said her allergist told her no bananas because they're berries. #themoreyouknow

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Did you guys know that bananas are considered berries? My niece has a bunch of food allergies and she's allergic to a bunch things - most berries - and she said her allergist told her no bananas because they're berries. #themoreyouknow
          Don't seem juicy enough to be a berry
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

s'upp y'all

Comment

G'd evening mookie!
              Good night Lodge!
              and Good Morning MEUSA and RFAlph- you will be up soon anyway!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I am totally unmotivated right now.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Just got back from about a six-mile hike about 30 minutes ago. The last .75 miles had about 600-700 ft of vertical height. Oof
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Howdy Lodge. Back in the office after being out a week. And on a Tuesday, no less. Oy. Trying to get through a bunch of nit picky stuff today. I have my one on one with my boss today. Haven't had one in a month, between her schedule and mine.

Need to pull my thoughts together on the conference I just went through. Overall it went well, but there were many small things that happened that made it a pretty annoying thing. I have to schedule a debrief but I really don't want it to be a ***** session. That's counter productive.

Looking forward to my PT appointment tonight. Need it after lugging so much stuff on this trip.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Howdy Lodge. Back in the office after being out a week. And on a Tuesday, no less. Oy. Trying to get through a bunch of nit picky stuff today. I have my one on one with my boss today. Haven't had one in a month, between her schedule and mine.

Need to pull my thoughts together on the conference I just went through. Overall it went well, but there were many small things that happened that made it a pretty annoying thing. I have to schedule a debrief but I really don't want it to be a ***** session. That's counter productive.

Looking forward to my PT appointment tonight. Need it after lugging so much stuff on this trip.
                            mookie's tuesdays are wednesdays. not sure not that plays out.

Comment

s'upp y'all

Comment

yawn!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X