Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Morning, Lodge.

Meeting up with a friend for lunch, and getting me some dolma. IIRC, the owner said that there is a "catering size" option that I could order, which I may do. Sh*'s that good.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good evening Lodge!

Lil is going back to school in less than a week.

Comment

The kids are already rolling into campus here now. Classes start a week from Monday, so everybody is going to be here within a few days.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Great day. Started off with the family sized dolma (12 rolls, not 6). Friend who joined me, it was a first time for her at the place, and she was agog at the experience. It was fun watching her process it all. A member of the beer group I'm in was handing out good cigars, it was a perfect accompaniment for the beer we were drinking. Then hit up my local brewery to meet up with another friend (who hadn't been there before). Quite a full day. Now it's time to relax.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

s'upp y'all

Another workweek begins....
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

yawn!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Come back to the hotel from work and Mookie finds the Newcastle game is ready to start. Not bad

Comment

Mornin' Lodge.

Comment

G'd evening/night mookie!
                    Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Good church, then met up with some others at the local brewery and now having a fine cigar on my deck. Total zen, honestly. Love it.

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!

Busy week. Work and working on the house. Bought a new vanity and mirror for the upstairs bathroom. Much better than what was in there before.
                        Originally posted by Skeeterman
                        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

s'upp y'all

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning.

Happy Monday!
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X