Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

All the bushes are gone. There was much rejoicing at the HSE, and multiple victory laps were had using the HSE Lawn Chariot (aka a 42" riding mower). There were even fireworks....oh wait...that was me running over a sewer cover. Those don't mulch very well, nor are they recommended for blade sharpening, either.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Work has been hell this week. Co-worker's sciatic nerve acted up, so I'm doing a 1.5 person job alone. Whee. I'm definitely feeling my age about now, 2 days to go (although they SHOULD be easier). Bro is celebrating a milestone birthday, and he's in Sturgis, so double bonus for him. He is now an old man.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Morgen lodge
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Mookie Is across the street of his hotel checkingnout a Thai restaurant

Chef came out and asked if Mookie wanted spicy or regular (ie white people food).
              So already things are looking up!! Let's see if it's hot and fast like the mil's

Comment

Is Ralph still asleep?

Someone go poke him, make sure he's ok

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  is ralph still asleep?

Someone go poke him, make sure he's ok

a
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    Wow. Way more organized than I am. I am like a magpie with ADHD. I flit between families, people in them, and not doing anything at all.
                    I am much closer to you in style than to Amy.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Mookie Is across the street of his hotel checkingnout a Thai restaurant

Chef came out and asked if Mookie wanted spicy or regular (ie white people food).
                      So already things are looking up!! Let's see if it's hot and fast like the mil's
                      and- how was it?

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Evening, Lodge.

A few orders missed their deadline today. Why? I was not offered the resources needed to do my job correctly. I really hope the customers complain when they don't get their orders tomorrow/Monday. Maybe THEN DHBoss will get the point that I cannot do a 1.5 person job by myself. And believe me, word around the campfire (and this is why you befriend your truck drivers) is that I am easily the best at the position I'm in. NOTICEABLE difference when I'm on vacation.

My shuttle driver (who transports stuff between my building and the main building) flat-out said he dreads whenever I take vacation.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• s'upp y'all

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          and- how was it?

Good Morning Lodge!
                          Not too bad. Mookie ordered beef stir with rice and they brought squid. Now as a rule Mookie NEVER sends stuff back, well just because

And truth be told while not a squid fan (no taste and too chewy) it wasn't awful. Small enough pieces and was spicy. Beef laap was almost as good as I eat at home.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                                this is more like it!!! no more sleeping until noon there Ralph!!

Comment

Working...
                                X