Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Good Afternoon Lodge!
    Where is everyone?
    mookie is packing before bed. want to get to the airport early to see what the dasman lounge has for breakfast before heading to london
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Deep, deep, deep, undercover.
      AKA working

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
        Deep, deep, deep, undercover.
        AKA working
        teehee

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        mookie is packing before bed. want to get to the airport early to see what the dasman lounge has for breakfast before heading to london
        Only about 500 more posts before you can start another Heathrow thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          Good Afternoon Lodge!
          Where is everyone?
          Procrastinating and tired. Sleep schedule has been screwy lately leading to crappy moods, lack of productivity, and disinterest in socializing. 3 more in a row starting tomorroe and then I have 6 days of resetting my sleep cycle and hopefully getting out of this funk.

Mookie, I can't believe Tyler is in college. I was at the grocery store today and 2 kids were talking about today's date and they couldn't even remember the actual event. I'm getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
            Procrastinating and tired. Sleep schedule has been screwy lately leading to crappy moods, lack of productivity, and disinterest in socializing. 3 more in a row starting tomorroe and then I have 6 days of resetting my sleep cycle and hopefully getting out of this funk.

Mookie, I can't believe Tyler is in college. I was at the grocery store today and 2 kids were talking about today's date and they couldn't even remember the actual event. I'm getting old.
            Ugh. That is no fun. I always found that I would pick something I was looking forward to and live to that.

Comment

My cell phone service has suh-diddily-ucked today. I think it's related to the Vikings game, or that could just be a simple coincidence. Either way, I haven't had data service all day, so I can't send an iMessage, but I can send a text message. I also can't use any of my apps. I haven't tried a phone call yet, that'll be for when I'm walking to the bus.

So irritated. I have actual things I've needed to accomplish in my personal life that I can't right now.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!

* you cancer! My co-worker's son died this weekend after his 3rd battle with cancer. The kid was only 16 years old.
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                  Good Evening, Lodge!

* you cancer! My co-worker's son died this weekend after his 3rd battle with cancer. The kid was only 16 years old.
                  * cancer

Comment

Well that just sucks.

Comment

• S'upp y'all

Les, no way Mookie is sleeping in heathrow again hush you!!

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post

He is he is.... crazy
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                        Northeast Regional:
                        West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Morning.

Fence is complete! Now I just have to get it stained... $$$
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

A high school classmate and friend of my wife's is going on a short trip today......to the International Space Station. :shock:
                            Launch is at 3:15 Central and for those of you playing at home he went to Benilde-St. Margaret's for high school & St. John's (MN) for undergrad.
                            Several of his close friends were making the trip to "see him get a rocket attached to his ***". Nothing beats the ribbing of HS buddies.....

https://www.nasa.gov/nasalive
                            https://www.nasa.gov/astronauts/biog...rk-t-vande-hei

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              1586.6 miles to go.
                              1495.2 miles to go.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                Morning.

Fence is complete! Now I just have to get it stained... $$$
                                Call nearest Voke, HS, COllege. Ask for people who want to make $$$

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Working...
                                X