Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

see!!!! OLD

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
    Sunday is a day of rest. I hardly ever post in the wee hours. -CHECK!! excuses

And today I'm fighting some sort of crud. Feel absolutely awful... dry scratchy throat, achy, sinus issues. -CHECK!! hypochondria

I've been in the recliner all day... can't even remember the last time I did this. -CHECK!! forgetfulness
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
      Sunday is a day of rest. I hardly ever post in the wee hours.

And today I'm fighting some sort of crud. Feel absolutely awful... dry scratchy throat, achy, sinus issues.

I've been in the recliner all day... can't even remember the last time I did this.
      Hope you feel better soon!!

Comment

Well, hope my body clock works. Phone charger broke this weekend, and no one seems to carry them for dumb phones. Hope to wake up for work on time. TMobile is shipping a new phone/charger to me tomorrow. Yes, it's still a dumbphone. Thought my phone would last until tomorrow, but that is not the case.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Well, hope my body clock works. Phone charger broke this weekend, and no one seems to carry them for dumb phones. Hope to wake up for work on time. TMobile is shipping a new phone/charger to me tomorrow. Yes, it's still a dumbphone. Thought my phone would last until tomorrow, but that is not the case.
              My dumbphone can charge via USB.
              I have been looking at smartphones to replace my current dumbphone since the only dumbphones that Verizon no sells are standard flip phones and I like one that has a full keyboard.

Of course I still have a TV with a picture tube so this could take a while.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

G'morning, Lodjers.

(resumes hibernating)
                  Bugs Bunny - 96
                  Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    Of course I still have a TV with a picture tube so this could take a while.

How has it not broken yet? Mine all started going fuzzy a long time ago, and so I've had modern(ish) TVs for the past 7 years or so now.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

How has it not broken yet? Mine all started going fuzzy a long time ago, and so I've had modern(ish) TVs for the past 7 years or so now.
                      I don't watch it all that much.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                        G'morning, Lodjers.

(resumes hibernating)
                        Who are you?

Comment

At Disney Land. Waiting in line. I hear "Scarlet! Scarlet! Come here!" I turn to see who here knows me and realize it's a dad calling to his little girl who wandered out of line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            At Disney Land. Waiting in line. I hear "Scarlet! Scarlet! Come here!" I turn to see who here knows me and realize it's a dad calling to his little girl who wandered out of line.
                            I don't think I have that problem.

Standing in line behind a guy who looks like what happens when Guy Fieri meets the Juggaloes. Dude needs to look in the mirror before leaving whatever he lives in.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                              G'morning, Lodjers.

(resumes hibernating)
                              Who are you?

Oops! Good Morning, evening lodge!

Comment

OMG different park, different ride, different small child named Scarlet!

Comment

Working...
                                X