Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Never fails. Whenever I have to change planes, my incoming flight's arrival gate is always at the end of one terminal and my departure gate is always at the end of a completely different terminal.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Never fails. Whenever I have to change planes, my incoming flight's arrival gate is always at the end of one terminal and my departure gate is always at the end of a completely different terminal.
      How are the screaming babies though?

Comment

Good morning long lost friends.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer!
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          Good morning long lost friends.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer!
          WHo are you? What have you been doing?

Good Morning Lodge!

Ha- I thought of screaming babies too Scarlet. Flying soon. Whenever I do and I hear a baby I think, 'Scarlet!' Last time I said it outloud and got a weird look from mr les. Also-everytime I hear or see Clarkson I think "they still suck!"

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            WHo are you? What have you been doing?

Good Morning Lodge!

Ha- I thought of screaming babies too Scarlet. Flying soon. Whenever I do and I hear a baby I think, 'Scarlet!' Last time I said it outloud and got a weird look from mr les. Also-everytime I hear or see Clarkson I think "they still suck!"
            Between a quick holiday and work Mookie will be racking up the air miles in the next 5 weeks
            Let us hope all the babies stay on Les and Scarlett's flight paths
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              How are the screaming babies though?
              There's one in first class. I noticed it after they made us get off the plane after losing power three times. The baby is now screaming here in the gate area. But thanks for checking in. 😀

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                everytime I hear or see Clarkson I think "they still suck!"
                Well... they do! [emoji14]
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                Northeast Regional:
                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Two hours and 40 minutes after we were supposed to take off, finally back on board. Here's hoping whatever was wrong is fixed. I'm starving. Was planning to eat lunch when I arrived but now will closer to dinner. And the infant in first class is still screaming.

ETA: I'm not in first class but can hear it all the way back in coach. Because of course.

Comment

Easy fix, tLodge needs to pool together and get our own private jet. Get Sloe to capt it. Match made in heaven!

Comment

Scarlet, you need some Bose headphones. That kid had to be right next to me to hear it.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Two hours and 40 minutes after we were supposed to take off, finally back on board. Here's hoping whatever was wrong is fixed. I'm starving. Was planning to eat lunch when I arrived but now will closer to dinner. And the infant in first class is still screaming.

ETA: I'm not in first class but can hear it all the way back in coach. Because of course.
                        People with screaming babies belong in the kennel.

Comment

As a parent who's had to fly with a small child I don't get all the complaints, sometimes there's just nothing you can do.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            s'upp y'all
                            It's been awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              As a parent who's had to fly with a small child I don't get all the complaints, sometimes there's just nothing you can do.
                              You don't get why literally everyone else would be annoyed? Even if they understand the reason.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Actually, there is something you can do - don't fly with ill-behaved, immature children unless you have extenuating circumstances. It's the same philosophy that good parents apply to dining out with their children. If your child lacks the maturity to eat in public without making a mess and/or being a brat, then you don't take them to restaurants until they are better behaved.

Comment

Working...
                                X