Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    don't you live in nc?!?!?
    Im not from NC tho so i have things like morals.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

One more day until super fun time on Fri/Sat.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Happy Birthday JF_Gophers!

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Beautiful day here in 617-ville. Took care of an issue late yesterday that my colleague, who is out this week and never told me, was responsible for and got a "YOU ROCK!!" response from our business partner. It was a small, simple response that made my day as I'm feeling a bit underappreciated lately.

Comment

I will be in St. Cloud this Saturday to watch my beloved Huskies host the BC Evils for game 2 of the doubleheader. I expect a great many eastern-biased SCSU fans in this thread through Saturday night.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      154.0 miles left.

I doubt that I will reach my secondary goal of 10,000 miles which will require 971 miles in addition to the 154.
                      77.6 miles to go.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Evening Lodge!

Today was a good day

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman
                          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Finalizing tomorrow's details for the big extravaganza. I don't even want to guess the amount of meat that is being grilled/smoked up, or the value/rarity of beer that will be consumed. Gorgeous weather, too. Gonna be a picture perfect day, by any account. And Sunday, I will rest. Just like the Big Man upstairs.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s’upp y’all

Late riser today
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Going to NYC today. (Not by bike. )
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X