Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

*HT. Again. However I was wearing a Princess Crown so all is good.

Comment

*HT. That was.....unfortunate. And disappointing. Hope we don't see a repeat tomorrow. Sitting on my couch now with a glass of wine, some grapes, and crackers and cheese. Making me feel a little better.

Comment

*HT. As expected, though a better performance than I expected.

Comment

s'upp y'all
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

*HT, but still have a smile on my face. At a wedding reception for some good friends tonight. For a group photo, all except the bride donned hockey jerseys, and bonus: Buccigross retweeted the photo.

And only in MN do you get a giant group of people with arms around each other in a circle, singing/swaying to "The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald."
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                And only in MN do you get a giant group of people with arms around each other in a circle, singing/swaying to "The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald."
                have to think that is accurate

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                  Good Morning, Mookie! just made it

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!
                    Afternoon mook!

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Got up, walked for 40 minutes, one load of laundry done. Shaping up to be a productive morning. Then a friend told me Miracle was on TBS. Everything dropped. Now watching the USA-Soviet Union game. It’s a commercial now, so I can pour myself a cup of coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Good morning Lodge. Got up, walked for 40 minutes, one load of laundry done. Shaping up to be a productive morning. Then a friend told me Miracle was on TBS. Everything dropped. Now watching the USA-Soviet Union game. It’s a commercial now, so I can pour myself a cup of coffee.
                        No spoilers!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Stupid head cold.
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman
                          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            USA wins

Comment

• Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                              No spoilers!
                              Whoops

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Whoops
                                (Middle) Eastern bias!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                                Twenty red lights in his honor
                                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X