Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Got my second shutout in a row in net tonight. I don't think I've done that since high school.
    Did your team get out to an insurmountable 1-0 lead?
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      on his bike?
      I forgot again. Now I have to get ready to meet frjoe who is in town for lunch.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        718.4 miles to go
        642.0 miles to go.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          642.0 miles to go.
          At the rate you're biking, I don't think you're going to make it. Pick up the pace, man!
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

s'upp y'all
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Hump day (for me). No Fridays in October. Sweet.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!
                    Good evening mookie!

Happy Birthday theprofromdover!

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Did your team get out to an insurmountable 1-0 lead?
                      3-0?
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                        Start of a busy week. Giants @ Bucs football today, NYC for wild card Tuesday, Pats @ Bucs Thursday, college hockey in NNY fri/sat.
                        My busy weekend starts tomorrow. Driving to Toronto tomorrow night. Hockey Hall of Fame as soon as it opens Friday, then continue the drive out to NY. Hockey at SLU and Clarkson Fri/Sat. Then we're gonna go tour Lake Placid Sunday. Drive home Monday.
                        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                        7 B1G
                        7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                        6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                        5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                        5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                        2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                        2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                          My busy weekend starts tomorrow. Driving to Toronto tomorrow night. Hockey Hall of Fame as soon as it opens Friday, then continue the drive out to NY. Hockey at SLU and Clarkson Fri/Sat. Then we're gonna go tour Lake Placid Sunday. Drive home Monday.
                          Maybe I'll try to find you Friday. Have a safe drive over and hope you guys enjoy the time in the NoCo!

Comment

Mark - I won't be making the trek to Hamden on Sunday. Because I'll be at Fenway! Witnessing the end of the Red Sox's season, no doubt, but I'll be there. It's an easier drive at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                              Maybe I'll try to find you Friday. Have a safe drive over and hope you guys enjoy the time in the NoCo!
                              We should be easy to find. 3 fans in Michigan jerseys mid-thirties, 1 female, 1 short bald guy, and 1 guy that some say looks like Harry Potter
                              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                              7 B1G
                              7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                              6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                              5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                              5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                              2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                              2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                                We should be easy to find. 3 fans in Michigan jerseys mid-thirties, 1 female, 1 short bald guy, and 1 guy that some say looks like Harry Potter
                                Heh, I usually stand behind the student section, next to the visiting fans. I'll likely be in a home SLU jersey, #10 McBride.

Comment

Working...
                                X