Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Was thinking of you! Be safe- I hopt they send you way upstream!

Good Morning Lodge!
    Well, we aren't going anywhere. Tied off here, 12 miles inland from the coast. We feel comfortable with our situation.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Thinking I was going to be going to the state fair on a possibly rainy day would keep down the crowds.

****. Just ****.

The park and ride bus is packed to the brim.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

On my way to and from work, I pass by the Park And Ride in Plymouth, off of 394. The last two mornings, the line (at 8:15am) has been 3 blocks long. On the way home (at about 5:45pm or so) the line of cars parked on the street (due to ramp being full) has been equally as long.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all

Walked down to the big souk yesterday and bought some dirhams for this coming weekend. Need to buy dollars for the trip back but will wait in those as the prices is getting better every day it seems.
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

This is the first time in 32 years I've caught the midnight bus out of the state fair. 😳
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                Good morning to tLodge!
                go back to sleep!!! nobody gets up at 1:39 (unless it's just to pee...)

Comment

We're doing fine so far. Periods of heavy rain, gusts to 40ish.

3 boats from another company sank near the coast of Corpus around midnight EST. Word is the crews are accounted for, bunkering down on a barge waiting for USCG rescue once conditions allow. Hoping for the best for those guys, can't imagine that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post

3 boats from another company sank near the coast of Corpus around midnight EST. Word is the crews are accounted for, bunkering down on a barge waiting for USCG rescue once conditions allow. Hoping for the best for those guys, can't imagine that situation.
                    think it is now a '3'. of course that is incredibly dangerous, still. hang in there man.

Comment

Good Morning MEUSA et al!

I forgot again.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        think it is now a '3'. of course that is incredibly dangerous, still. hang in there man.
                        It was up to a Cat4, haven't checked to see if they changed it this morning.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Morning

Off to San Francisco area to visit family and celebrate my anniversary.

Will fly above the TX hurricane area (from ATL). Probably be bumpy and rain, but no real danger.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post

Yikes. Stay safe! I've been thinking what if the conference I was at last weekend was this weekend. Hopefully I would've headed home by now.

Morning Lodge. Foot is still the same. Had the same throbbing pain last night. I think that's happening because I was lying down. I moved my leg so it was over the side of the bed with my foot on the ground. Went away. Or, rather, the pain was less severe. Right now, the toe tip where the incision is hurts/stings. I'm thinking that how he has it wrapped probably is part of the reason it hurts, too. Looking forward to changing the dressing tomorrow.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Been a busy week. Last week I was at Wrigley Field with my dad. Great time. Bonus the Cubbies won. Then Saturday, my mom and I drove back to Minnesota so she can check out the new place. Dad flew in on Tuesday and drove my mom back home on Wednesday. As usual, got spoiled. My parents like the new place. Way better than the 1 bedroom apartment.
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                It was up to a Cat4, haven't checked to see if they changed it this morning.
                                ysh. hit land as a 4. ouch

Comment

Working...
                                X