Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #192: What DO you do, with a BA in English?

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

SHeesh. Was the Lodge closed for cleaning after last night?

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Got some errands done today before the early MN hockey game (4pm start). Nothing really going on.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Hi Lodge. Lazy Saturday. Did laundry, ironed (still have more to do) and catching up on lots of dvr'd shows. Five more hours of shows to go after the one I'm watching is done. Cooking lasagna for dinner (had pre-made and frozen it), opened a bottle of wine. No hockey tonight for me. It's warm out. Well, that's not why there's no hockey tonight. Just two separate statements.

Comment

I'm wearing shorts, sandals, t-shirt and a jersey to a hockey game. In Northern NY. In October.

The Florida in me is happy, and comfortable.

Comment

HHT! Finally.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

HHT, holy sh*t!

Comment

*HT. Gonna be a long month, might as well take the stool with me, because SLU won't win this month.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Les!

Yawn!
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

UAA lost but I'm not a *HT member. NoDak probably could've run off UAA but they didn't and UAA played well. Hopefully things are starting to turn around.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Yeah, not a great hockey weekend for me...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            We almost feel sorry for you... or not. Whatever...
                            I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Neither hockey nor football went well last night.
                              Then the *ht we found in Potsdam wasn't serving food. Who closes a kitchen at 9 pm?
                              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                This. *HT. worst start since 1999. And lil raced and struggles as well. Not a good sportsing weekend for the les household and extentions.

Good Morning Lodge!

Thanks RFAlph!

Comment

Working...
                                X