Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Jesus, where do you live, McMurdo?

I have never been to the DMV without waiting at least 90 minutes.
    Goddam Oakdale.

They’re already on 72. And I went over to the other side of the hall to get my license renewed. Two birds, one stone.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      That's cause everyone is prepaying their property taxes. Which isn't going to work.
      It works if the payment period includes 2017. If it's a reach ahead to 2018, nope, it won't work.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        That's cause everyone is prepaying their property taxes. Which isn't going to work.
        Nope. It’s the dmv not the county office.

Also, prepaying will work if it’s assessed, billed, and paid in 2017.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Jesus, where do you live, McMurdo?

I have never been to the DMV without waiting at least 90 minutes.
          Ellsworth, Maine is they closest BMV (Bureau of Motor Vehicles, they aren't DMVs in Maine) to Bar Harbor. Last time I went there to renew my driver's license I think I was the only customer.

Comment

That’s usually how it works for me.
            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Goddam Oakdale.

They’re already on 72. And I went over to the other side of the hall to get my license renewed. Two birds, one stone.
              I never want to hear you Flyovers complain about anything ever again.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Lol. We don’t complain. We just laugh at all you coasties.

Code:

Comment

• The handle broke on my quart measuring cup after I accidentally knocked it to the floor. What isn't falling apart is being actively destroyed.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    I miss playing that and scrabble. No one will play scrabble with me
                    Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Mookie’s mom plays online. You put up a word and wait for the other person(s) to log in and take their turn. Not sure Mookie wants to play over a week, but mom doesn’t mind
                    I love playing that way- I used to play with Legal hit but she got too busy
                    My fiancée and I play Scrabble via an app on our iPhones. It's different than playing online because it has the Scrabble Dictionary built into it, and it lists all the two-letter words for you. Prior to September, I'd never played the game; she's been playing since she was a girl, and kicks my *** on a routine basis

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    I know a local brewery has cribbage tourneys in winter. It's becoming a lost art. Like the true Mah Jong.
                    McCarron's Pub in St. Paul hosts a cribbage league on Wednesday nights.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      My fiancée and I play Scrabble via an app on our iPhones. It's different than playing online because it has the Scrabble Dictionary built into it, and it lists all the two-letter words for you. Prior to September, I'd never played the game; she's been playing since she was a girl, and kicks my *** on a routine basis

McCarron's Pub in St. Paul hosts a cribbage league on Wednesday nights.
                      The one online has dictionary for me. Kep- where are you? Waiting for you to tag me up. Ck your rep

Comment

The one online has dictionary for me. Kep- where are you? Waiting for you to tag me up. Ck your rep
                        I saw, I have been overholidaying.
                        Cornell University

Comment

I saw, I have been overholidaying.
                          You have a life?

Comment

My fiancée and I...
                            Wait... what!?

Congrats!
                            I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Over the past month I've received five packages from Amazon. Three were from my family containing Christmas presents/holiday goodies. The other two were Amazon purchases I made.

Out of those 5 packages, 2 were delivered on the original deliver by date. 3 of them experienced a delay of some kind or another somewhere in the chain. That's .400. At the risk of triggering some people, that's 1.25 sigma.

For comparison, Shaquille O'Neal's career free throw percentage is .527.

Shaquille O'Neal has a better chance of hitting a free throw than I do of receiving a package on time.
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Congrats! I must have missed this!!

I feel I abandoned you on the Scrabble phone. I lost track back in September and then got a new phone and haven't installed the app. Sorry.
                                Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                                Over the past month I've received five packages from Amazon. Three were from my family containing Christmas presents/holiday goodies. The other two were Amazon purchases I made.
                                Out of those 5 packages, 2 were delivered on the original deliver by date. 3 of them experienced a delay of some kind or another somewhere in the chain. That's .400. At the risk of triggering some people, that's 1.25 sigma.
                                For comparison, Shaquille O'Neal's career free throw percentage is .527.
                                Shaquille O'Neal has a better chance of hitting a free throw than I do of receiving a package on time.
                                I felt like they were missing the mark quite a bit, but I wasn't sure if it was an Amazon issue or a UPS issue. I have had crap luck with UPS

Comment

Working...
                                X