Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Wow what a bunch of weak willed sallys! I walk every aisle and almost never impulse buy.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Wow what a bunch of weak willed sallys! I walk every aisle and almost never impulse buy.
      I think my last whim purchase was about 3-4 months ago. I bought a 4 pk of NY Seltzer. Yeah, I'm a wild and crazy guy.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Speaking of impulse buying, I used to hand out free samples to Sam's Club members. My goal was to convince you that you needed that product.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
          Speaking of impulse buying, I used to hand out free samples to Sam's Club members. My goal was to convince you that you needed that product.
          Thanks for the sample! (repeat 10x over, and you had a meal).
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Thanks for the sample! (repeat 10x over, and you had a meal).
            I knew people who treated the samples that way!
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

I never shop with a list, and generally I'm hungry thats why I'm shopping, I need food and I need it now. Rarely walk the aisles, peanut butter and oil would be the only thing I buy in there.
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Self-checkout lanes. Convenient, but can be a pain.

"Place item in the bagging area."

Places item in bag.

"Unexpected item in bagging area. Please remove item before continuing."

Comment

When you go to the "comments" section of an article, and find someone promoting his/her own website there.
                  "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                    When you go to the "comments" section of an article
                    You could very easily have stopped right there.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      LOL. Very nice.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        Not really because he is programmed to put in what the admin commands
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

When automated emails go on the fritz and start spamming a list...and idiot coworkers 'Reply All' to the list, resulting in further spam.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            When automated emails go on the fritz and start spamming a list...and idiot coworkers 'Reply All' to the list, resulting in further spam.
                            I just copy all of their email addresses into a file named "People To Not Hire.xlsx"
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              I just copy all of their email addresses into a file named "People To Not Hire.xlsx"
                              Annoying as it is, I have to laugh a bit because we're now getting replies from international employees in Spanish, Chinese, and Italian.

EDIT: And a German response just came in!

Comment

People who use bad fonts.

I just got an out-of-office from someone in Script MT Bold. *shudder*
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X