Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    The flowers are of the countries of his heritage. Kenya, Hawaii, etc.
    Are we sure they're not cannabis?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Lol

https://www.facebook.com/berkeleybre...63622653668479
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Are we sure they're not cannabis?
        Kudos to him if they are.

Comment

I don't get the Michelle one.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I don't get the Michelle one.
            Pez or X tabs?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Pez or X tabs?
              I got that, but I don't get the connection.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

There is none. It’s just absurd replacement of something that kind of looks like pez
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• The banana selection at Meijer. Had to wait a week for edible bananas.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Having to leave for a Dr's appointment right as OT for the guild medal game was starting. The now gold lining was a one-hour Swedish massage at a spa that was absolutely sublime. The masseuse could not have been more homely but that was probably for the best.

Comment

• 10 calls in the last day or so. Only one was legit.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

"That's such a Minnesota Humble thing to do."
                        "Oh, yeah, you betcha."

It was said with complete sincerity between two women sitting behind me at the SCSU game this past Friday. I wanted to punch them in the ol' baby-makers.

Never before have I heard that term used. Never again do I want to hear such an obnoxious term used.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Discovering you have a mouse problem

And it's not like they raided the food pantry or something like that... NO... They decided to chew into about 20-30 bags of fishing soft plastics that I had in the basement, ruining probably $80-100 worth of tackle
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            Discovering you have a mouse problem

And it's not like they raided the food pantry or something like that... NO... They decided to chew into about 20-30 bags of fishing soft plastics that I had in the basement, ruining probably $80-100 worth of tackle
                            Better than nesting in the riding lawn mower engine .... nothing like the smell of cooked mouse and burning mouse nest....

Comment

guy over the wall puked in his cube about 6 times about 20 minutes ago. he's still here. and he didn't take his garbage elsewhere.

um, if you throw up at your desk, you should probably at least work from home.

Comment

***?
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X