Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Think of all the mash potatoes and tupperware I could steal now!!
    My mom learned her lesson and no longer keeps Tupperware lol. Food is now shoved into ziploc bags.
    You’d have to fight me for the potatoes!

Comment

• Re: Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      My mom learned her lesson and no longer keeps Tupperware lol. Food is now shoved into ziploc bags.
      You’d have to fight me for the potatoes!
      We have Thanksgiving here now so I dont need to steal

As for actual Gear Grinders: people who take pleasure in ruining other people's good times. It seems to be getting worse and worse every day.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

When it's pitch black outside people who drive with their headlights off.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          When it's pitch black outside people who drive with their headlights off.
          Ugh I hate that...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
            In honor of family time this upcoming week...

"So when are you getting maaaaarrieeeed/having bayyyyyybeeeeees/starting a faaaaaaambleeeeee/making other monumental permanent LifeScript decision that may be a horribly wrong move for you but lets us cock-a-doodle-doo to our busybody neeeeeighbooooors?"
            this is one of the biggest upsides to having a job where you have to regularly work holidays. that and time and a half.
            hey ref! woop woop woop!

*warning* i'm a cynical, sarcastic, narcissistic, paranoid, insecure, overly defensive, napoleonic, insultive, emotionally and mentally unstable, brash, insensitive, apathetic, vulgar, egotistical, humourless, arrogant, passive aggressive ex-band nerd...may be hazardous to others.
            *disclaimer* this is not a band endorsed post and signature.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl
            You are the BEST NMU FAN EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by sweet canadian mullet View Post
              this is one of the biggest upsides to having a job where you have to regularly work holidays. that and time and a half.
              Holy sh*. SCuM alert!

Boss called me 20 minutes after my end time tonight.
              "You left the building yet?"
              "Yes, I'm gone."
              "Oh. *sigh* I guess I have to go to the off-site then [my building] because you were short on a pick." (this was said like it was a total PITA, and the off-site is about 5 minutes away)

Really, dude? You don't see me on IM (main form of communication between the buildings), it was well-past the normal end-time, slow afternoon, and had NOTHING to pick/ship after 5pm (endtime is 5:30). Yeah, I'm just hanging around, especially on a Friday.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by sweet canadian mullet View Post
                The free food on holidays is nice too...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  The free food on holidays is nice too...
                  Plus management usually isn’t around...
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I see the "buy your wife a diamond for Christmas and you will get lucky!" ads have started in full force...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      I see the "buy your wife a diamond for Christmas and you will get lucky!" ads have started in full force...
                      I did that with a pandant. She returned it. Last time I bought her jewelry.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Which means the "get the Lexus you deserve" ones won't be far behind.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Which means the "get the Lexus you deserve" ones won't be far behind.
                          Oh I am sure a Lexus with a bow will be shown soon

I have relatives that own jewelry stores...with how much I know of the ridiculousness of the pricing and quality of most of this crap I would never pay those prices
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            Plus management usually isn’t around...
                            That's a perk of weekends too...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Every time I clean up leaves in my yard late in the year, the next two or three days I have respiratory issues. I’m convinced I’m allergic to some sort of fungus or mold that gets kicked up.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Every time I clean up leaves in my yard late in the year, the next two or three days I have respiratory issues. I’m convinced I’m allergic to some sort of fungus or mold that gets kicked up.
                                If you'd like, I can direct you to a couple companies out there that make reasonably priced respirator masks for just such an occasion.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X