Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    smoking in the boy's room?
    God bless Cub Koda.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      God bless Cub Koda.
      So much better than the Motley Crue version.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Yeah, but think about how bad your job is to prefer spending 20 minutes in the sh-tter.
        I get paid by the hour, I'm going to take a s--t at work and get paid for it and take my time doing it.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          I get paid by the hour, I'm going to take a s--t at work and get paid for it and take my time doing it.
          I assume you don't work for Canon, where they also track at what speed you walk through the halls...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            I assume you don't work for Canon, where they also track at what speed you walk through the halls...
            Can't find any reference to this. It does sound like something the as-swipes at a place like Coors would do.

There's a mediocre syfy dystopian story where a company (actually, the USG for guvy employees ) monitors how quickly the employees read their policies -- too quick or too slow and you get a demerit. It starts with an independent contractor delivering a pizza by skateboard and dodging the independent contractor hit men that a rival pizza company has deployed. A sort of Libertarian Wet Dream state. Can't remember the author, though.

edit: Neal Stephenson — Snow Crash. Beloved by minarchist morons, but still a fun read.
            Last edited by Kepler; 11-01-2017, 02:02 PM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Not getting a HB thread!!
              The Birthday Thread starter was without power and internet. Here you go
              http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...06#post6547106

Comment

Depending on the day....might be the only break I get.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

My peeps get told to s--t on their own time!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                  Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

My sister’s boyfriend works for a large retail establishment and they call that a Code Elmo due to the following video.

https://youtu.be/uuIW2N0phY4
                    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Originally posted by melmac View Post
                      My sister’s boyfriend works for a large retail establishment and they call that a Code Elmo due to the following video.

https://youtu.be/uuIW2N0phY4
                      I love that gif...

Also this one.

For those who don’t know, I do work for a large corporation. They are well known for tracking what movements the delivery drivers do, they even have a sensor that shows when the seat in the truck is occupied or not and use that to track how long it takes them to specifically deliver a package.

However, I am an Air Ramper and all they care about for us is the plane leaving on schedule.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        I love that gif...

Also this one.

For those who don’t know, I do work for a large corporation. They are well known for tracking what movements the delivery drivers do, they even have a sensor that shows when the seat in the truck is occupied or not and use that to track how long it takes them to specifically deliver a package.

However, I am an Air Ramper and all they care about for us is the plane leaving on schedule.
                        How long does it take to load/unload a 747?
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          As a consultant I was one staffed at ups airlines in Memphis. Boy did I learn a lot about ACARS...also leaned to feel a huge rage whenever I see a ups truck

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Depends on which version (we have -400s and -8s), how many people, and the weather.

Good time is usually around 2.5 hours.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              As a consultant I was one staffed at ups airlines in Memphis. Boy did I learn a lot about ACARS...also leaned to feel a huge rage whenever I see a ups truck
                              You might have the most interesting job history of any person I’ve ever come across.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                You might have the most interesting job history of any person I’ve ever come across.
                                95% of my work has been in healthcare, but yes...I have been very fortunate

Comment

Working...
                                X