Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

The last number of posts in here had me laughing at my desk.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Tonight at work:

Co-worker grabbed my arm and pulled me. Did not give consent. Dude, if you need to talk to me, just wave me over. Same guy later pointed a running high pressure hose at a HILO driver as a joke. We've been warned about horseplay.

My boss asking how I got depression. Show some empathy.

Co-worker who acted like a whiny baby all night.k
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        His honor and reputation have already been destroyed, also with a dishonorable discharge. Not to mention, living with deserting his fellow man and being a POW for a few years as a result. That's an even better punishment than having the privilege of being away from society.
        Hope he thinks of Master Sergeant Mark Allen every day for the rest of his life. He took a head shot while out searching for Bergdahl.

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.town...size=576%2C550
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

"Yes! Hello, good day, hi, greetings! We are recording this call for quality assurances. Hello"

Hoooo boy. You'd better make sure that headset is fastened on tight. We're going for a ride, and we might end up on YouTube. You're going to love what happens next.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Applied for a promotion 2 weeks ago. Posting closed Sunday night. The online portal says my application was forwarded on Monday morning. Haven't heard anything even though I know from past experience this manager likes to move quickly through the hiring process. Find out through the grapevine the applications were all lost somewhere in the transmission process between HR and the hiring manager. So now I'm in an indefinite holding pattern and potentially need to start the whole process over.

Comment

Any Buick with this style license plate.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                Applied for a promotion 2 weeks ago. Posting closed Sunday night. The online portal says my application was forwarded on Monday morning. Haven't heard anything even though I know from past experience this manager likes to move quickly through the hiring process. Find out through the grapevine the applications were all lost somewhere in the transmission process between HR and the hiring manager. So now I'm in an indefinite holding pattern and potentially need to start the whole process over.
                Ah yes ... the black hole of online application processes.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Splitting a room with two other people. “Oh, we got a suite. Thought you were ok with the couch”

**** you. Next time, tell me your plans. I’ll get my own ****ing room.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Splitting a room with two other people. “Oh, we got a suite. Thought you were ok with the couch”

Blech! I mean, I'd be okay with a couch, but ASK FIRST. Common courtesy.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

“Oh. You can take the bed”
                      While I’m thrilled, still. I’m all about saving cash but seriously.
                      Code:

Comment

“Oh. You can take the bed”
                        While I’m thrilled, still. I’m all about saving cash but seriously.
                        Next time: say room costs $150. You get couch. Declare that due to sub-optimal bedding, you are only paying $30, and the other two can split the remaining $120.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Ohs noes not a couch!!

/white people problems

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Ohs noes not a couch!!

/white people problems
                            Hey, some of us are too tall for those hotel couches. It's rather uncomfortable! /firstworldproblems

Comment

Definite party foul if they didn't inform you in advance.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              Ohs noes not a couch!!

/white people problems
                              Yeah, but still a dick move not to inform dx until check-in. If I have to sleep on a couch, I want a 60/40 split on the cost of the room.

Comment

The good news: I have a spare bed available.

The bad news: This bedroom also houses a 3-foot ball python. Her name is Misty. Caveat emptor.
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X