Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Pretty sure Gronk wasnt there sadly (trust me I was hoping)

Actually Sunny paints Philly people as better than they actually are
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

When people don't pay attention and then make you repeat yourself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMW-0yRg9vQ

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Especially after 15, 14 and 14 the days previously. We all knew that was coming though. (though I really had no choice in the matter I am a senior worker at this particular job)

The NFL sucks because of the things we had to deal with.

I will say, the New England Patriots were nothing but awesome to deal with (we had their after party Sunday Night) and their fans all week were the best to deal with. Philly fans are awful on a level I have not seen well ever. They are rude, obnoxious and cheap. Mind you not all of hem, the older the fan the nicer they were but I would say a very high percentage of them that were 40 or under were well represented by the viral videos the last month or so. (especially the ones from Jersey...good lord) Meanwhile New Englanders were polite (the amount of times I had to wave them over only to have them cut off by Philly fans who then screamed and yelled is off the charts) and just rolled with whatever was going on. Everyone I talked to had similar experiences.

I did get to watch a bit of the JLo show (at the after party...New England exclusive) in the VIP 10 feet from ARod and while running around finding certain things for players I **** near plowed over Bill Belicheck. We all expected that party to be a *bleep* show and it was, but not because of the team (as I said they were awesome) because of the NFL.
        The local OC by me said the same things of the teams' fans. NE = fun and nice and great customers. PHI = basically a ruder version of Packers fans.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Oh and I am sure we will hear all sorts of things about how successful the Super Bowl was and the money spent and all that jazz...don't buy any if it. The NFL is full of *bleep* and I saw it all first hand.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It's not called Filthadelphia for nothing.

Comment

Mrs. Obama deserves a refund or a do-over.

Not flattering and not even a good likeness.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/12/mi...rait-reaction/
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Oof

ETA: Actually, after seeing better photos of it, it’s not bad.
                Last edited by dxmnkd316; 02-12-2018, 10:41 AM.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Oof
                  I'll classify that as a "tepid response". Very similar to mine.
                  She was First Lady; she deserves better than that portrait.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Michelle's isn't bad, it just doesn't look anything like her.

I like Obama's quote on his portrait:

“I tried to negotiate less gray hair and Kehinde’s artistic integrity would not allow (him) to do what I asked. I tried to negotiate smaller ears. Struck out on that as well.”
                    Also this is great: https://twitter.com/RobertMaguire_/s...76785658265600

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Michelle's isn't bad, it just doesn't look anything like her.
                      Not looking like her is (by my definition) bad. She deserves a far better likeness.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        I like Obama's quote on his portrait:

Also this is great: https://twitter.com/RobertMaguire_/s...76785658265600
                        What's the significance of the ivy (?) background of Mr. Obama's?
                        His portrait serves him very well.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          What's the significance of the ivy (?) background of Mr. Obama's?
                          His portrait serves him very well.
                          I assume it's a nod to Chicago and the Ivy at Wrigley?

Comment

• Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                            I assume it's a nod to Chicago and the Ivy at Wrigley?
                            er, isn’t he a White Sox fan?

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                              er, isn’t he a White Sox fan?
                              Oops -- quick Google search shows you're right.
                              No idea then.

Comment

The flowers are of the countries of his heritage. Kenya, Hawaii, etc.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X