Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Haha. Well played.

Yeah, I figured it had been cold enough out to kill everything. This year I used one earlier in the season when I was cleaning up the leaves in my backyard. Worked wonderfully. It was completely covered in dust and gunk when I was done. Live and learn.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      That's a perk of weekends too...
      true story. sunday funday =)
      hey ref! woop woop woop!

*warning* i'm a cynical, sarcastic, narcissistic, paranoid, insecure, overly defensive, napoleonic, insultive, emotionally and mentally unstable, brash, insensitive, apathetic, vulgar, egotistical, humourless, arrogant, passive aggressive ex-band nerd...may be hazardous to others.
      *disclaimer* this is not a band endorsed post and signature.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl
      You are the BEST NMU FAN EVER!

Comment

Punctuation matters people!

I just saw a headline that read, “Missing Ramsey, Minnesota man may be seek shelter in a barn.”

Ugh.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Omg. I have all my ups packages being delivered to a local ups store now to prevent theft.
          Ups just emails me to inform me my package was picked up tonight. Yet I haven’t left my house in hours.

Comment

Holy ****. They are supposed to check an ID. They have to be responsible for that one, right?
            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Holy ****. They are supposed to check an ID. They have to be responsible for that one, right?
              I should hope so. I picked up a package there three days ago and I had to show a picture ID. Wondering if the email was triggered incorrectly and it’s still there?

Comment

On a more *ahem* literal gear grinder, or maybe not. I’m not sure.

I got a letter from Acura telling me they are extending my engine and transmission warranty from 4 years to 10 years with no mileage limits because of a possible defect. All at no cost.

Note to self: dump Acura before ten years are up.
                Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  I should hope so. I picked up a package there three days ago and I had to show a picture ID. Wondering if the email was triggered incorrectly and it’s still there?
                  I suppose it’s possible. I’ve always had to show ID at the UPS store. Can’t recall ever getting an email erroneously but it’s definitely not out of the question.
                  Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    I suppose it’s possible. I’ve always had to show ID at the UPS store. Can’t recall ever getting an email erroneously but it’s definitely not out of the question.
                    This is the same pair of shoes that I was supposed to get last week. That was stolen. And here I assumed I was safe having them sent to the ups store

Comment

That is way too much of a coincidence.
                      Code:

Comment

This is the same pair of shoes that I was supposed to get last week. That was stolen. And here I assumed I was safe having them sent to the ups store
                        Inside job?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Inside job?
                          I don’t see how- no one really knew I ordered them again and no one really knew my packages were going to the ups store. And my name isn’t common either so no chance of someone with same name picking it up

Comment

Omg. First pair I ordered was not stolen- ups delivered it to a house two blocks away and the elderly lady who lives there just found the box and called me. She doesn’t use that door.
                            So now where is the second package??? Ups said they’d call me back in an hour but the store closed at 8.

Comment

Omg. First pair I ordered was not stolen- ups delivered it to a house two blocks away and the elderly lady who lives there just found the box and called me. She doesn’t use that door.
                              So now where is the second package??? Ups said they’d call me back in an hour but the store closed at 8.
                              What Can Brown Lose For You™?

Comment

Holy crap hahaha.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X