Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Omg. First pair I ordered was not stolen- ups delivered it to a house two blocks away and the elderly lady who lives there just found the box and called me. She doesn’t use that door.
    So now where is the second package??? Ups said they’d call me back in an hour but the store closed at 8.
    This has to be the most epic story about shoes ever.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      This has to be the most epic story about shoes ever.
      Wizard of Oz?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Wizard of Oz?
        Doh.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Holy crap hahaha.
          Left out the best part- reason I didn’t pick up the package tonight was because I got sucked into three episodes of Catfish. So while I was watching people get catfished, someone may have been cat fishing me at ups

Comment

Catfish is still a thing?
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Catfish is still a thing?
              Yes and the show is still great

Comment

That word you used... “still”.

Code:

Comment

That word you used... “still”.

I only discovered the show last month while in the Cook Islands. Not much on tv there but MTV Asia had it on each night and I got hooked

Comment

No way. Ha, that’s good stuff.

I watched it back in the day when it first came out. Eventually lost interest in it.
                    Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Yes and the show is still great
                      Oh lord I watched one episode with Angie...I ****ed near died laughing!
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• People who can't tell me "no" and leave it at that, instead choosing to give excuse after excuse.

I'd respect them more if they said no and nothing after.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Well, if they feel the need to give many excuses you are important enough they feel guilty

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            Well, if they feel the need to give many excuses you are important enough they feel guilty
                            I'll be okay. Just wanted to vent.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Drivers Ed book came up in another thread.

Four way intersection of two 2-lane roads. Me in my right turn lane, oncoming traffic in their left turn lane. I am so sick of them turning into my right turn right lane. The rule is clearly that they make their left turn into their left lane. I never try my right turn into my right lane while there is any incoming traffic (although I think I might actually have the right to) for fear they'll cross the line and sideswipe me. I don't even turn when there is oncoming straight traffic in their right lane because I assume that will be the moment some as-shat makes a sharp illegal left from his right lane, which from the angle would probably t-bone me.

Last edited by Kepler; 11-28-2017, 08:16 AM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Drivers Ed book came up in another thread.

Four way intersection of two 2-lane roads. Me in my right turn lane, oncoming traffic in their left turn lane. I am so sick of them turning into my right turn right lane. The rule is clearly that they make their left turn into the left lane. I never make the right into my right lane (although I think I might actually have the right to) because I'm terrified they'll cover across the line and sideswipe me.

But God-amnit!

I had an accident like that once. The parked car I was shoved into and the other drive conspired at Court and made it into my fault even though I clearly had the right away. I never forgot that or what happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X