Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    We weren't global leaders until those two presidents started us down the path. We became global leaders under FDR and have been since. Until today.
    Thanks. Scooby was right. I didn't read carefully enough.

Comment

That's too bad, Donnie. You're only in office because 100k people had more power than 65 million.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Funny, cause I thought it was 4 Republicans who prevented this thing from passing. Sad.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Funny, cause I thought it was 4 Republicans who prevented this thing from passing. Sad.
          It was really 48-4. So he's got that going for him, which is nice.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

trump so quickly supplanting Bush as the worst president the country has ever had is sort of like Barry Bonds hitting 73 home runs so soon after Mark McGwire broke a nearly 40 year old record by hitting 70. It's really hard for me to understand how he support among his voters remains so high. Do these people have the same sort of delusions in other areas of their lives? Do they also think they can walk through walls or get a date with Sandra Bullock? Because believing anything other than trump is the worst person ever to be the president is just as delusional as if I were to plan on dinner and a movie with Sandra B. this Friday night and actually expect her to show up.

Comment

For someone with nothing to hide...

Comment

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it. We'll let Obamacare fail and then the Democrats are going to come to us," Trump told reporters at the White House.

This Guy Cant Even Hold Obama's Jock Let Alone Hillary's Hairdryer
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  "We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it. We'll let Obamacare fail and then the Democrats are going to come to us," Trump told reporters at the White House.

The irony is that has been Ryan and McConnell's play all along. You're just not to say it out loud to the derps who are going to die because of you.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You mean, they're going to do everything they can to make sure it fails.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So much winning.

Comment

Apparently in the latest Bloomberg poll Hillary is less popular than Trump. Good lord this country is filled with stupid people.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Aww, but "Who would do the most obscene thing to the Iran treaty" was my favorite competition during the GOP debates last year.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Apparently in the latest Bloomberg poll Hillary is less popular than Trump. Good lord this country is filled with stupid people.
                            It's not like she deserves much better. Her removal to the dustbin of American politics is the only good thing to come from this.

Maybe next time the Dems can find a candidate that will, you know, actually campaign for office instead of bellyaching over not being handed the job on a silver platter. The rest of the Ds maybe felt like she was "owed" the office (hence her only challenger not being a democrat at all), but she should've realized that even the colloidal joke of trump wasn't going to just give it to her.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

If I can I be frank - why do some folks hate Hillary so much? OK, her personality is a bit of a put-on. But really, EODS? "Her removal to the dustbin of American politics is the only good thing to come from this"? She's that horrible? That sounds like the Freepers who clamor about "Arkancide" and all that nonsense.

Comment

I sympathize for her in that the "emails"/Benghazi/pizzagate/kill-list bull**** coming from the Trump camp is complete absurdity. I don't think she'd have been a bad president, she'd certainly have been a serviceable one. She's far too malleable to be anything else. As long as progressives don't lose their minds like the GOP has, she's okay.

In my mind, everything wrong with her can be summed up by looking at all the ways she avoided the public eye after the conventions. What was the point of that? Did she think she had it in the bag and thus wasn't going to put the work in? Was she just expecting to be gifted the Oval Office? Is that why didn't she even bother to campaign in my swing state, which she lost?

Was I supposed to vote for her simply to break the glass ceiling (as this was her most consistent message) or because she had the right family name? For that much cynicism, the democrats might as well run a ****ing celebrity in 2020 (with two token patsies to liven up the debates before dropping out, practically anonymously of course).

Screw that. I voted for her because her tax plan was less toxic than Trumps, and that her competence outstretched Trumps mania by a mile. Certainly not out of some bull**** obligation. If the GOP hadn't lost its ****ed mind and given me an absurd opposition to vote against, it'd have been a lot harder to vote for her instead of third party or some unicorn-like "reasonable republican" (which never even appeared in the primaries).
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X