Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Including the so called smart ones, see hilary

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Walrus - are you honestly happy with where we have come since January? Or just providing a counter argument?

If you are happy- what about? Specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      Maybe a little too strong. The point stands though that the coverage of Trump by a lot of members of the media hasn't been that great. The NYT and others should themselves to a much higher standard than Fox News or Alex Jones.
      Are you offended by the idea that they would post news that makes dump look bad?

dump is doing the news, for the most part, they are just reporting it. You don't have to do anything to make it look bad.

The only ones who seem to be reporting on dump positively are Fox and alex. When the gross majority of the remaining press all report the same things- does it really make sense that fox is the only one telling the truth??? The odds seem very much against that.

I'll ask you the same thing- are you happy with what has happened since January? If so, what, specifically, are you happy about?

Comment

Not happy at all, Trump is a complete dope. Hilary would have maintained the status quo. People bought into trumps bull, some still believe it. Jobs, drain the swamp etc.
        I live in what used to be a paper making state. Some of the finest coated paper in the world was made 5 miles from my house. That place is gone, it was looted by wall street money men plus time has passed it by. No one wants to think time has passed them by but it has happened to thousands of factory jobs all over. Middle class, health ins, retirement, all gone. Little chance in rural areas to get by now. Most on here laugh at coal miners but if you were 50 years old with a family to feed and they took your job, you wouldn't vote for status quo , you'd vote for the guy saying he going to bring back those jobs. That's all they know, life has passed them by. It happens to all of us sooner or later.

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

No I would look to do something different. Hell I did that when I couldnt find a job in the field I was trained for. I didnt start believing in unicorns and ignore all evidence that people were lying to me.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Most on here laugh at coal miners but if you were 50 years old with a family to feed and they took your job, you wouldn't vote for status quo , you'd vote for the guy saying he going to bring back those jobs. That's all they know, life has passed them by. It happens to all of us sooner or later.

What a cop-out. That these people BELIEVED trump could "bring back those jobs" is as much their fault as it is trump's for exploiting them. All the available evidence was there to show that coal jobs, and steel jobs, and all sorts of factory jobs WON'T be coming back. For f ck's sake, those jobs have been disappearing for 50 years now. Jeezuz, MORE than 50 years. The Detroit riot of 1967 started 50 years ago today but the joblessness plaguing Detroit started a decade before that as the automakers really began to embrace the first waves of automation. How stupid ARE the coal miners to believe trump? I grew up in a working class family, one of 7 children of one parent who barely made it through high school and another who never even started the 11th grade. Yet somehow I learned what I needed throughout my life to see how republicans have been doing nothing but scapegoating "others" so poor white people would vote for them. By and large the evidence is there for all to see, and far too many choose to either ignore it or they willfully misinterpret it. Coal miners voting for trump are like second-hand smoke. Sure it's your choice to smoke but that choice needs to end before it reaches my lungs. It is a coal miner's choice to vote for trump but their choice is hurting us all. And in the end they don't even get to go back down in the mines. At least the smoker gets to enjoy their cigarette.

Comment

Dems did not show up in sufficient numbers to stop this child, but GOPers actively sponsored him. He was an obvious azzclown from the start, but they turned out in a big way to say he was their guy. Too many Dems wrongly assumed he couldn't win, but tens of millions of GOPers believed he was the one. That takes some seriously moronic thinking, it seems to me, and the facts have more that verified that

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                Dems did not show up in sufficient numbers to stop this child, but GOPers actively sponsored him. He was an obvious azzclown from the start, but they turned out in a big way as their guy. Too many Dems wrongly assumed he couldn't win, but tens of millions of GOPers believed he was the one. That takes some seriously moronic thinking, it seems to me, and the facts have more that verified that
                And yet he still lost the popular vote. And no, those extra 3,000,000 votes were not fraudulent.

Comment

Since trump won the election, and nobody on this site other than Drew (and Flaggy) voted for him, I have to conclude they represent your typical republican voter.

Comment

Since trump won the election, and nobody on this site other than Drew (and Flaggy) voted for him, I have to conclude they represent your typical republican voter.
                    I believe virtually everyone who voted for trump represents the typical republican voter. They vote in lock-step with the little "r" and that is virtually all they look at. The fact that so many who voted for Obama could not be bothered to vote for Clinton proves one thing to me, more people who tend to vote for Democratic candidates at least consider something other than the little letter next to a candidate's name. Sure, this strategy this time around backfired, but at least some people were thinking and considering and weighing all of the pros and cons.

People who voted for trump can rationalize it all they want to me, others, themselves, but at the end of the day a vote for him means you were voting for racism, sexism, xenophobia run amok, and so much stupidity it's hard to quantify it all. I don't care if I loved 90% of what my candidate said, if he or she made just one of the cracks trump made about women, Muslims, Mexicans or any of the other dozens of things he said about anybody who didn't bow down to kiss his rings, they'd have lost my vote forever. You may SAY your vote for trump does not make you a racist, but it does make you just as bad as one.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                      I believe virtually everyone who voted for trump represents the typical republican voter. They vote in lock-step with the little "r" and that is virtually all they look at. The fact that so many who voted for Obama could not be bothered to vote for Clinton proves one thing to me, more people who tend to vote for Democratic candidates at least consider something other than the little letter next to a candidate's name. Sure, this strategy this time around backfired, but at least some people were thinking and considering and weighing all of the pros and cons.

People who voted for trump can rationalize it all they want to me, others, themselves, but at the end of the day a vote for him means you were voting for racism, sexism, xenophobia run amok, and so much stupidity it's hard to quantify it all. I don't care if I loved 90% of what my candidate said, if he or she made just one of the cracks trump made about women, Muslims, Mexicans or any of the other dozens of things he said about anybody who didn't bow down to kiss his rings, they'd have lost my vote forever. You may SAY your vote for trump does not make you a racist, but it does make you just as bad as one.
                      One of my sister's friends said, "You know, I should probably be bothered by what Trump says, but I'm just not." She has two young daughters. Something tells me if those comments were about her daughters and not just some model or beauty pageant contestant, she wouldn't be thinking the same way.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I didn't actually vote for him. I'm not even registered(I don't live in my home state anymore.) I thought he was the better choice, but wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of him.

Wally is talking a lot of sense. I think quite a few realized four more years of Obama wasn't going to do them any good and Trump was the only other option.

He should 100% get hammered for bad policy and stupid things he says, but things like the NYT tweet when the Patriots visited the White House are absolute garbage. That's the nonsense that irritates me.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          Oh please. I would say maybe 5% of voters in this country are true, independent ticket-splitters. Almost everyone has a bias to one party or the other, even if they sometimes cross the aisle for certain local or state positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            I didn't actually vote for him. I'm not even registered(I don't live in my home state anymore.) I thought he was the better choice, but wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of him.

Wally is talking a lot of sense. I think quite a few realized four more years of Obama wasn't going to do them any good and Trump was the only other option.

He should 100% get hammered for bad policy and stupid things he says, but things like the NYT tweet when the Patriots visited the White House are absolute garbage. That's the nonsense that irritates me.
                            That's also the news today. Trump liked to link himself to Brady. Brady didn't go. That was also in the midst of many NBA coaches and players saying they would boycott or at least have second thoughts about going. NYT probably should have double checked to make sure there wasn't just a different arrangement for the picture, like what it ended up being, but to act like they just did it was a pot shot is ignoring what was going on at the time.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Not a single soul on this board will admit voting for him. I have no doubt posters would freely admit to not washing their jockey shorts after wearing them for a week, but voting for that guy is whole different level of shame

Comment

Yeah it is just a coincidence he got nearly the exact same number of votes as Romney
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X