Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Really? The left went into hysteria (OMG SHE LOST!!) on election night and you haven't gotten over it. You look at tD and see Satan Incarnate.

The right are in a tizzy because tD is not following their play book and is not their puppet. The GOP Congress can't find a bodily part even using a roadmap and a handheld GPS.

I look at tD and see the mail room guy who just got made CEO and has no idea what he's doing. He's either going to
    1. Figure it out
    2. Get managed by the Board and be a rubber stamp.
    3. Get tossed / jumps out the window.

6 months in. 12.5% in. I'm enjoying the ride because the political establishment(s) are in a tizzy and they need shaking up.

And, my left leaning friend, you can't always get what you want (neither can I).

Try to make the best out of it.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      And you can see that there is pressure to stop people voicing their shame in this moron.

At least at this point, we can voice that.

For the gun defenders, you should at least make sure that ALL of the press can cover dump. Again, defend the ENTIRE constitution and bill of rights, not just the one that allows you to shoot a gun.
      I respect their right to cover him, but not lies and slander. The media has been a complete embarrassment to our country over the last year or so. They used to at least try to maintain the appearance of impartiality.

As for republicans removing him, that is a VERY dangerous game. How do you even talk about it without him catching wind of what is going on? There are still 100 million people or so here who strongly support him.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Really? The left went into hysteria (OMG SHE LOST!!) on election night and you haven't gotten over it. You look at tD and see Satan Incarnate.

The right are in a tizzy because tD is not following their play book and is not their puppet. The GOP Congress can't find a bodily part even using a roadmap and a handheld GPS.

I look at tD and see the mail room guy who just got made CEO and has no idea what he's doing. He's either going to
        1. Figure it out
        2. Get managed by the Board and be a rubber stamp.
        3. Get tossed / jumps out the window.

6 months in. 12.5% in. I'm enjoying the ride because the political establishment(s) are in a tizzy and they need shaking up.

And, my left leaning friend, you can't always get what you want (neither can I).

Try to make the best out of it.
        You sound more like a moron every day. This is fun to watch if you are a racist jack hole or you are a 12 year old boy who just discovered his farts are flammable. If you seriously love this country you should be ashamed that there are enough people like you to elect someone like trump. You should be ashamed of what trump is doing to the presidency. You should be ashamed that he is ceding the leadership the United States should be supplying the world to Russia or China or any other country. You should be ashamed because your president said he'd drain the swamp yet is from that very swamp he found nearly every single person who makes up his inner circle and who he has appointed to his cabinet. You should be ashamed to support a president who has lied about anything and everything, big things and little things, since the day he took office. You should be ashamed at the way he characterizes women, Muslims, Hispanics, immigrants. You should be ashamed that the only card he knows how to play is the bully card. The trump presidency is not fun to watch and there is no "best" to be made of it. Wait, I take that back, the best of it would be for the only people to suffer from his presidency would be morons like you who don't see him for what he really is, and don't see what he is really doing to our democracy. If that were to happen, I guess I'd consider that to be among the best of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          I respect their right to cover him, but not lies and slander. The media has been a complete embarrassment to our country over the last year or so. They used to at least try to maintain the appearance of impartiality.

As for republicans removing him, that is a VERY dangerous game. How do you even talk about it without him catching wind of what is going on? There are still 100 million people or so here who strongly support him.
          FOX (faux) News NEVER tried to maintain an appearance of impartiality. Not since the day they went on the air. If you believe they were ever impartial that is more proof of your lack of intelligence or critical thinking skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Mistakes were made, but not by me.

Read it, Drew, and let us know if it changes your level of self awareness.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              FOX (faux) News NEVER tried to maintain an appearance of impartiality. Not since the day they went on the air. If you believe they were ever impartial that is more proof of your lack of intelligence or critical thinking skills.
              That is one of the dumbest things drew has ever posted. Whining about media coverage when his side has had fox for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                That is one of the dumbest things drew has ever posted. Whining about media coverage when his side has had fox for years.
                So you consider Fox News and the NYT the same level of journalism? Fox News is entertainment, did they ever try to be serious journalism?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  I'd be interested to know about the lies and slander, too. Surely they can't have lied more than Trump did during the campaign and during his presidency. Not to mention the claim about trying to "maintain the appearance of impartiality." Trying to appear impartial was the problem in the first place. Attempting to be fair resulted in false equivalencies and ended up with stories about making fun of reporter's disabilities, inciting violence at rallies, and questioning a judge's ability due to race being followed up with stories about actual campaign issues or just rehashing Benghazi and the emails again.

Then again, I'm still waiting on an explanation of how she's a phony when she spent time as a First Lady actually being the First Lady, then became a senator, then was SOS, as opposed to the rich man who pretends to drive trucks as his healthcare bills die.

In other news, Spicer becomes a precious little snowflake when talking about SNL sketches.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                    Mistakes were made, but not by me.

Read it, Drew, and let us know if it changes your level of self awareness.
                    I'd love to see a post where I claim either myself or the Republican Party is anywhere close to perfect. I'm a lot more accepting of the right's faults than the majority of the posters on here are of the left's.

Comment

I respect their right to cover him, but not lies and slander.
                      I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.
                        Maybe a little too strong. The point stands though that the coverage of Trump by a lot of members of the media hasn't been that great. The NYT and others should themselves to a much higher standard than Fox News or Alex Jones.

Comment

Maybe a little too strong. The point stands though that the coverage of Trump by a lot of members of the media hasn't been that great. The NYT and others should themselves to a much higher standard than Fox News or Alex Jones.
                          It's not as if the media has been making a story abou EMAILZ or BENGHAZIE. Nearly all the stories are just covering what that moron has been saying himself. You talk like a sixth grader with early early onset dementia, folks are gonna quote you. He's President. As bad as he is, they have an obligation to be accurate but merciless, IMO

Comment

So you consider Fox News and the NYT the same level of journalism? Fox News is entertainment, did they ever try to be serious journalism?
                            No, one is journalism and fox is a circus.
                            It's just rich that you're only now crying out about the Lying evil media. Your side owns this.
                            Just because you're tired of Russia doesn't make it fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              I'm not sure what you want from the coverage. They're trying to be careful and stick to the facts. The facts are bad, bad, bad for Trump. You won't like that but that's the difference between reality and beliefs.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I'm not sure what you want from the coverage. They're trying to be careful and stick to the facts. The facts are bad, bad, bad for Trump. You won't like that but that's the difference between reality and beliefs.
                                Reality has a well known liberal bias.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X