Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Hillary was such an awful Secretary of State. Emails you know. Glad Sexxy Rexxy is in charge now.

WASHINGTON — The Treasury Department has fined Exxon Mobil $2 million for violating sanctions that the United States imposed on Russia in 2014 while Rex W. Tillerson, now the secretary of state, was chief executive of the oil company.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/20/u...imes&smtyp=cur
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Hillary was such an awful Secretary of State. Emails you know. Glad Sexxy Rexxy is in charge now.

Draining the swamp, and refilling it with waste from the septic tank.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
        You say that like killing brown civilians is a bad thing. But yes I think he's at about 4x the pace, I posted a link in the GWOT thread a day or two ago.
        When you compare a guy getting to work right away vs. a guy who didn't want war but had to be coerced by the system to want it, of course you're going to show that sort of a pace. The cease fire is something the Nobel Peace Prize winner couldn't even do, though. I'd say it will even out as time goes by.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          We(Obama) didn't learn from Iraq and Afghanistan. We can't be completely isolationist but we also shouldn't get involved (or at least any more than we have to) with situations like Libya and Syria.
          Huh? Iraq and Afghanistan are Obama's fault??

Are you totally delusional? That was totally Bush's fault, and left Obama to deal with it. Now you just want to run away.

And you want to walk away from countries who have leaders that do bad things to their people? Better yet, let Russia take over again? That seems pretty stupid to me.

Granted, Obama and Secretary Clinton didn't have a great plan on how to deal with Syria and Libya. But turning our backs on them is just as bad of an idea. Worse to just let Putin do his stuff.

Comment

It's been much better managed since Trump has been in office.
            Oh my lord you arent even trying are you? Seriously lay off the bong hits...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It's been much better managed since Trump has been in office.
              On what do you base that conclusion?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Mueller is now supposedly investigating trumps finances after yesterday's warning.
                Quick, someone bring him a tank that he can pretend to drive!
                Mueller better get his resume ready...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Nice Empire Records reference my friend
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    On what do you base that conclusion?
                    to quote Bill Maher, he "doesn't know it for a fact, he just knows it's true"

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      Huh? Iraq and Afghanistan are Obama's fault??

Are you totally delusional? That was totally Bush's fault, and left Obama to deal with it. Now you just want to run away.

And you want to walk away from countries who have leaders that do bad things to their people? Better yet, let Russia take over again? That seems pretty stupid to me.

Granted, Obama and Secretary Clinton didn't have a great plan on how to deal with Syria and Libya. But turning our backs on them is just as bad of an idea. Worse to just let Putin do his stuff.

2012-2016

Russia invades and makes Crimea and Sevastopol the two newest parts of the Russian Federation.

Russia helps client state Iran to get sanctions lifted, freeing them to again sell billions in oil, in addition to the return of around $100 billion in frozen assets around the world. (Including infamous plane loads of cash from the US)

Russia ships troops into decayed Naval base in Syria. Previously attended by only a couple of Russians, the base soon supports as many as a dozen Russian warships in the Med. Work began to expand the base to accommodate more ships including nuclear. This will be the only real Naval base in the Med not under US control since WWII.

Russia begins building Khmeimim Airbase in Syria, opening it in 2015. Work to expand continues.

Russia deploys its advanced SA-23 Gladiator missile defense system to Syria the day after Sec. State John Kerry breaks off bi-lateral Syria talks.

Russia closes on 49 year lease with the Syrian Government for it's Air and Naval bases.

In less than 4 years Russia immeasurably strengthens Iran, takes Crimea, and becomes a major player in Air and Sea power in the Eastern Med and the Middle East, all without credible US opposition.

I'd have to question who all is included in "letting Putin do his stuff"?
                      Originally posted by WiscTJK
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                      Originally posted by Timothy A
                      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post

In less than 4 years Russia immeasurably strengthens Iran, takes Crimea, and becomes a major player in Air and Sea power in the Eastern Med and the Middle East, all without credible US opposition.
                        If there was no credible US opposition, then wouldn't Putin want to continue the status quo? The sanctions the US put on Russia certainly weren't crippling, but they have made a mark, to the point that Putin had to interject himself into the US election to try to stop them. Lucky for him there are enough dummies like you to do his bidding.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Donald Trump: America's Zaphod Beeblebrox

" ... learning to distinguish between him
                          pretending to be stupid just to get people off their guard,
                          pretending to be stupid because he couldn't be bothered to think and wanted someone else to do it for him,
                          pretending to be outrageously stupid to hide the fact that he actually didn't understand what was going on, and
                          really being genuinely stupid."
                          Quite honestly, Port (who I'm not really a fan of) writes one of the best assessments of Trump I've seen. It's a quick read.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                            If there was no credible US opposition, then wouldn't Putin want to continue the status quo?
                            Who would be a continuance of the Obama era status quo: Mr. Obama's SecState Clinton or Mr. Trump.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              Donald Trump: America's Zaphod Beeblebrox

Quite honestly, Port (who I'm not really a fan of) writes one of the best assessments of Trump I've seen. It's a quick read.
                              It's the last one, at all times. There is no need to distinguish.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                Who would be a continuance of the Obama era status quo: Mr. Obama's SecState Clinton or Mr. Trump.
                                Wow, you almost cracked the code. It's like watching a monkey bang two rocks together.
                                Originally posted by dicaslover
                                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X