Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    If I can I be frank - why do some folks hate Hillary so much? OK, her personality is a bit of a put-on. But really, EODS? "Her removal to the dustbin of American politics is the only good thing to come from this"? She's that horrible? That sounds like the Freepers who clamor about "Arkancide" and all that nonsense.
    I'm in the group that strongly despises her. I think she might be one of the biggest phonies ever to run for president. She has done nothing but whine and blame other people after the election too. If they ran again today Trump would win by an even bigger margin.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Re: POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      I'm in the group that strongly despises her. I think she might be one of the biggest phonies ever to run for president. She has done nothing but whine and blame other people after the election too. If they ran again today Trump would win by an even bigger margin.
      if they ran again today, only an idiot would vote for Trump over Hillary. Seriously Drew, you should see if ObamaCare covers a brain transplant. Look at how incompetent Trump has been. Clinton would be way more competent -- she wouldn't be able to accomplish anything because she'd be under constant investigation over trumped up BS reasons -- but she wouldn't embarrass us on a global stage and take a big dump on the EPA.

Comment

If they ran again today Trump would win by an even bigger margin.
        the truth doesn't live too far from this sentence
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          If I can I be frank - why do some folks hate Hillary so much?
          women have brought up that for all the talk of breaking a glass ceiling; if she wasn't married to bubba, hilly would have perhaps topped out as city councilwoman somewhere.

(personally mookie is impressed with her. takes balls to kill people. hilly has balls! )

Comment

Why do people hate Hillary? Simple. She's a woman who gathered a lot of power. People don't like that. I see people think she used Bill to get there? Of course she did. What else was she going to do in this country to make it? Name any woman in this country who didn't have to use a man to get what they want. That's the way this country has been set up for centuries.

The Misogyny is strong here.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Why do people hate Hillary? Simple. She's a woman who gathered a lot of power. People don't like that. I see people think she used Bill to get there? Of course she did. What else was she going to do in this country to make it? Name any woman in this country who didn't have to use a man to get what they want. That's the way this country has been set up for centuries.

The Misogyny is strong here.
              As far as I know Susan Collins didn't.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...az_most&wpmk=1

here is how the gop loves women!!! gives them important roles in gov'ment!

(so awesome...)

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  if they ran again today, only an idiot would vote for Trump over Hillary. Seriously Drew, you should see if ObamaCare covers a brain transplant. Look at how incompetent Trump has been. Clinton would be way more competent -- she wouldn't be able to accomplish anything because she'd be under constant investigation over trumped up BS reasons -- but she wouldn't embarrass us on a global stage and take a big dump on the EPA.
                  "Roughly half the population has below average intelligence, and average ain't great." - unofan

See, also, "You’ve got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know… morons." - Blazing Saddles

Put another way, there are a ton of idiots in this world, and their vote counts the same as everyone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    women have brought up that for all the talk of breaking a glass ceiling; if she wasn't married to bubba, hilly would have perhaps topped out as city councilwoman somewhere.

(personally mookie is impressed with her. takes balls to kill people. hilly has balls! )
                    mookie must have forgotten or ignored HRC's record before she married BC. She was a force. I recall stories when Bill was campaigning for Pres the first time that many in their past thought she would be the the one to accomplish great things, not Bill.

Comment

And yet I bet many people have no clue who she is. She's not someone that comes to mind for most when they think of "powerful"

Comment

Her opinion didn't matter when it mattered most. Her vote did, but her vote was no more or less than any other Senator. She has a background in Health Care policy and may be the most qualified person on the hill in that area yet 13 Men were chosen to write the lastest Health Care bill.

Yeah, she made it.

Hillary accomplished something besides being 1 of 100 votes.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          And yet I bet many people have no clue who she is. She's not someone that comes to mind for most when they think of "powerful"
                          she brought down trumpcare

pretty powerful

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            mookie must have forgotten or ignored HRC's record before she married BC. She was a force. I recall stories when Bill was campaigning for Pres the first time that many in their past thought she would be the the one to accomplish great things, not Bill.
                            not kept on by the watergate legal cmte CHECK
                            failed dc bar exam CHECK

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrate!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Why do people hate Hillary? Simple. She's a woman who gathered a lot of power. People don't like that.
                              For some, certainly. But most of the people who hate Hillary also hate John Kerry and for that matter Barack Obama. They have been conditioned to hate the "D."

As for we Democrats who don't like her, it isn't misogyny or sexism. I don't like royal families and I don't like weak candidates. That was my problem with Hillary. Plumbing played no part.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                For some, certainly. But most of the people who hate Hillary also hate John Kerry and for that matter Barack Obama. They have been conditioned to hate the "D."

As for we Democrats who don't like her, it isn't misogyny or sexism. I don't like royal families and I don't like weak candidates. That was my problem with Hillary. Plumbing played no part.
                                I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the plurality of Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X