Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    You sound exactly like that guy at the bar who's all too proud to tell you that he didn't vote, because all the candidates sucked, and are controlled by the rich anyway.

Are you sure that you don't moonlight as FlagDUDE?
    All those gopher fans have a strong Flaggy strain in them. You probably noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      You sound exactly like that guy at the bar who's all too proud to tell you that he didn't vote, because all the candidates sucked, and are controlled by the rich anyway.

Are you sure that you don't moonlight as FlagDUDE?
      I voted so you can check that BS at the door.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        All those gopher fans have a strong Flaggy strain in them. You probably noticed.
        I am sorry who do North Dakota vote for? How about Wisconsin?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          @dick_nixon: You have a generation of kids brought up to think that politics is standing up with your hand over your heart, not fighting like hell.
          Dick's showing his age. That generation of kids was us. The kids who are following us know politics is a death sport and are waging it accordingly. We are the weak link.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            I agree with him. I don't understand why everyone has excused W from all this but it probably has something to do with current attention span of people and ISIS and other groups continuing to justify the idiocy of the United States.
            Yeah you are right Scooby none of us can think for ourselves

I dont see anyone excusing Dubya for anything.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Yeah you are right Scooby none of us can think for ourselves

I dont see anyone excusing Dubya for anything.
              Sensitive much? I didn't say you couldn't think for yourself. But as far as I'm concerned this is BS.
              That type of hyperbole was ridiculous then and it is even dumber now.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sensitive much? I didn't say you couldn't think for yourself. But as far as I'm concerned this is BS.
                Calling him a War Criminal is hyperbole I am sorry. The War Criminals are people like Colin Powell and Dick Cheney...they knew what they were doing.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Calling him a War Criminal is hyperbole I am sorry. The War Criminals are people like Colin Powell and Dick Cheney...they knew what they were doing.
                  The most powerful man in the World is an innocent dupe?

I can just imagine what excuses were going to hear for Orange Hair when he comes up on charges.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I am sorry who do North Dakota vote for? How about Wisconsin?
                    Both states have been infected by Minnesota women looking for real men. That explains that.

Comment

The War Criminals are people like Colin Powell and Dick Cheney...they knew what they were doing.
                      -_-

Comment

The most powerful man in the World is an innocent dupe?

I can just imagine what excuses were going to hear for Orange Hair when he comes up on charges.
                        I dont think he is innocent but he is no more a war criminal than Lyndon Johnson was.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That's mighty harsh on Powell. I believe Powell was trying to slow down the machine from inside and fought to sabotage the thugs. He failed tragically but I think he has paid an enormous price.

If you want to find a second war criminal look at Condi or Rummy. They were stone cold as-sholes who believed in what they were doing. They were Hoover Institute neocons who were conducting some sort of bizarre sociological cleansing because they believed a lot of cut rate pseudophilosophy peddled by Kagan and VDH. They really were the equivalent of communist or Nazi vanguard "breaking eggs" to build their Utopian world. F-ck them.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            That's mighty harsh on Powell. I believe Powell was trying to slow down the machine from inside and fought to sabotage the thugs. He failed tragically but I think he has paid an enormous price.

If you want to find a second war criminal look at Condi or Rummy. They were stone cold as-sholes who believed in what they were doing. They were Hoover Institute neocons who were conducting some sort of bizarre sociological cleansing because they believed a lot of cut rate pseudophilosophy peddled by Kagan and VDH. They really were the equivalent of communist or Nazi vanguard "breaking eggs" to build their Utopian world. F-ck them.
                            I think it's amazing that we hear deaf silence now that Iran and Iraq are allies. At least the NY Times reports on it. Don't hear anything on any of shows because we're dominated with Orange Hair's Tweets and Turtle Boy's Health Debacle.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/15/w...ian-power.html

Comment

Trying to slow it down, by literally going in front of the UN and lying? He made the case, he saw the evidence and he had to know it was BS. He certainly knew more than Dubya did. The man was in charge, he backed the play of all of them and did nothing to hamper them.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I dont think he is innocent but he is no more a war criminal than Lyndon Johnson was.
                                Nah, Dubya goes in the same box as Saint Ronnie: dumb f-cks who are technically responsible for their carnage but have so little upstairs you might as well blame a squirrel.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X