Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    So. ****ing. What?
    That means he is the leader of this country. Whether you accept it or not, that is the position he is in. How many groups or people can say they have met or seen the president talk in a smaller venue/event/etc? I didn't like Billy, but it was an honor to shake his hand and see him at a smaller speaking event at tUMD. Why? He was my country's leader.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Colbert: Kushner's duties also included taking Eric to the vet when he starts to molt.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        That means he is the leader of this country. Whether you accept it or not, that is the position he is in. How many groups or people can say they have met or seen the president talk in a smaller venue/event/etc? I didn't like Billy, but it was an honor to shake his hand and see him at a smaller speaking event at tUMD. Why? He was my country's leader.
        I'm guessing the NRA and GOP invited Obama to speak at their conventions too.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I have zero respect for Trump. And I have less respect for anyone who thinks he deserves our respect. Thank God this republic has better than a 50:50 chance of standing after this **** smear of history is flushed down the toilet.
          Code:

Comment

I'm guessing the NRA and GOP invited Obama to speak at their conventions too.
            Get off your high horse. If you know anything about me, I'm NOT about the NRA. I think they are nuts. And to put me in squarely with the GOP is rather ignorant. While I wasn't fond of Obama, he was an exceptional statesman.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

You're speaking absolute gibberish.

I have no respect for a man who has nothing but contempt for what this nation represents.

How an organization that has codified those twelve characteristics can bring a man in who represents none of them is beyond me.
              Code:

Comment

You're speaking absolute gibberish.

I have no respect for a man who has nothing but contempt for what this nation represents.

How an organization that has codified those twelve characteristics can bring a man in who represents none of them is beyond me.
                Why, you have enlightened me, Captain Kickball. Thank you for your wonderful wisdom. Apparently, unless you're licking the taint of the (D), you are a moron, from my understanding. At least I know exactly where you stand. Frankly, it's quite sad you are so close-minded.

Comment

And your true colors come out.
                  Code:

Comment

And your true colors come out.
                    Yeah, I don't like folks that talk down to others, and pigeonhole people. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by burd
                      Trump has disrespected the Office more than anyone here has through his lazyness, lack of preparation, stunning immaturity, and constant lies. He has proven himself a coward time and time again by turning on his own soldiers (unless they are his own children). He is not just a fool, he is a vile one. Respect is wasted on him, even while his starched shirt occupies that office.
                      There's the key. I respect the office. Not the man.

Comment

This
                        Like it or not, he IS the president. .
                        Is absolutely irreconcilable with this

Code:

Comment

This

Is absolutely irreconcilable with this
                          That is incorrect. I respect the office. While a man I don't respect is holding the office, I shall at least respect the office, and follow protocol.

You salute/shake hands/etc with the POTUS. Period. That is a show of respect to the office. End of discussion. It doesn't mean you are in agreement with the man (or woman; soon) that is holding office.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Dam--meant to edit but deleted.

I don't know how one can possibly respect the office through him, though.

I think I would disrespect the Office of President by inviting him to speak before a group I admire and respect.
                            Last edited by burd; 07-24-2017, 11:42 PM.

Comment

And that has absolutely nothing to do with extending an olive branch to give him the honor of speaking at an event like the Annual Jamboree. It should be offered to men and women who deserve it.

The office doesn't speak. The person holding it does.
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Dam--meant to edit but deleted.

I don't know how one can possibly respect the office through him, though.
                                I did it through the B Clinton era. The Dems did it through the Reagan (and maybe a touch) through the W era......

Comment

Working...
                                X