Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Lol. Jeebus.

I have a feeling this was 100% John Kelley's doing. He's going to run the White House like he would a Marine unit. Scaramucci's behavior isn't going to be tolerated in Kelley's White House. Wouldn't be shocked to see more people get fired this week.
    Yes and then after two weeks of Kelley attempting to hold him in line Trump will throw Kelly under the bus an get rid of him.

But I think this current organization of chairs on the deck of a major ocean liner is the correct one!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      What was your favorite Mooch moment?
      It never got the full attention it deserved, with all of the other crazy things going on, but I loved the whole part about how Trump can trow perfect spirals through a tire and hit foul shots at MSG while wearing an overcoat.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Kelly fired him. Kelly's a little bit scarier than most of these guys. Trumpy and Mooch etc. are bumbling idiots (like Slate said, authoritarians more by instinct than design). Kelly has the experience and balls and know-how to do real damage to the country. I'm not as sure of his politics, I'm hoping he has some perspective. If he figures out how to run Trump we could be in even bigger trouble than we are now.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          It never got the full attention it deserved, with all of the other crazy things going on, but I loved the whole part about how Trump can trow perfect spirals through a tire and hit foul shots at MSG while wearing an overcoat.
          The Kim Trump-un Moment. Yes, that is unappreciated.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Replace 'blows up a $400 billion space station' with 'says Steve Bannon tries to suck his own cock' and this could be the Mooch's life story: http://www.gotfuturama.com/Multimedi.../2ACV02/11.mp3
            Originally posted by dicaslover
            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
              Kelly fired him. Kelly's a little bit scarier than most of these guys. Trumpy and Mooch etc. are bumbling idiots (like Slate said, authoritarians more by instinct than design). Kelly has the experience and balls and know-how to do real damage to the country. I'm not as sure of his politics, I'm hoping he has some perspective. If he figures out how to run Trump we could be in even bigger trouble than we are now.
              Dr. Mrs. worked very closely with Kelly at DHS. She was reticent about it, far more circumspect than usual to be honest, but what I gleaned was:

1. Sees himself as a good solider. Don't ask him to think about policy, give him orders to execute.
              2. Fancies the "you need me on that wall!" drag act. Is a bit over the top about it.
              3. Is obsessed with the national security consequences of drug trafficking and gangs. (?!)
              4. Everything is hierarchy. Obeys without question and expects obedience without question.

In general, she liked him. He wasn't a bundler/crony jackoff like Jeh Johnson and he's about as honest as you're going to get among the type of DOD guy who swims in these waters (i.e., a political general). Has authoritarian tendencies but probably views Trump as disgusting.
              Last edited by Kepler; 07-31-2017, 02:12 PM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...&ICID=ref_fark

When he says "S.C.", does he mean Supreme Court? Can someone explain to him filling a seat is not an accomplishment, it's a basic, almost procedural, part of your job. I took the trash out last night, but I'm not expecting a ****ing parade for it.
                Jesus Christ, Obama could have posted that every other month for his last two years in office, but for some reason, none of that stuff mattered.

The numbers were fake, that was just Wall Street, so many people on Main Street still hurting, working three jobs that still don't pay what their last one did, "economically anxious", and so on.

Now they're supposed to mean something? That everything's hunky dory now, and it's all because of Trumpy? Now those numbers aren't fake? America's great again? If so, then what's it been for the past two years?
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Dr. Mrs. worked very closely with Kelly at DHS. She was reticent about it, far more circumspect than usual to be honest, but what I gleaned was:

1. Sees himself as a good solider. Don't ask him to think about policy, give him orders to execute.
                  2. Fancies the "you need me on that wall!" drag act. Is a bit over the top about it.
                  3. Is obsessed with the national security consequences of drug trafficking and gangs. (?!)
                  4. Everything is hierarchy. Obeys without question and expects obedience without question.

In general, she liked him. He wasn't a bundler/crony jackoff like Jeh Johnson and he's about as honest as you're going to get among the type of DOD guy who swims in these waters (i.e., a political general). Has authoritarian tendencies but probably views Trump as disgusting.
                  Good insights. #4 is classic conservative mindset but in the Trump WH is both encouraging (drain the swamp (i.e. Mooch)/instill some discipline) and disconcerting. What if Trump decides to drop a nuke? We need some free thinkers in there.
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Lol. Jeebus.

I have a feeling this was 100% John Kelley's doing. He's going to run the White House like he would a Marine unit. Scaramucci's behavior isn't going to be tolerated in Kelley's White House. Wouldn't be shocked to see more people get fired this week.
                    Now let's see him apply that same standard to Trumpy.

Comment

Guess he couldn't do the the fandango and got hit by the thunderbolt and lightning.

It's very very frightening.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

So, obviously I think Trump is the world's biggest jack *** and only something as pathetic as the Republican party could foist him upon us, BUT I have to wonder at some point if turfing all these people starts catching up with Chump with his own party. Yeah, yeah I realize the GOP is nothing more than a cult at this point, but guys like Mooch, Priebus, Sessions, etc have friends in Congress who all suck up to the same lobbyists. Somebody in the Senate is going to get p!ssed if their "man in the WH" gets humiliated on their way out the door which Chump pretty much does to everyone. Might make his so-called "agenda" even harder to pass in a bought and paid for Congress.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Jesus Christ, Obama could have posted that every other month for his last two years in office, but for some reason, none of that stuff mattered.

The numbers were fake, that was just Wall Street, so many people on Main Street still hurting, working three jobs that still don't pay what their last one did, "economically anxious", and so on.

Now they're supposed to mean something? That everything's hunky dory now, and it's all because of Trumpy? Now those numbers aren't fake? America's great again? If so, then what's it been for the past two years?
                          From what I have read, Trump has been much stricter in making sure the statistics are accurate since he's been in office.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

To be honest, this kind of tweet doesn't bother me even a little bit. If Trump can stick to harmless political posturing I'll be happy. It has no negative effect and might have some tiny positive on consumer confidence or whatever. The hypocrisy part of it is just expected.

Comment

I don't think Mooch said Steve Bannon "tries".

I think he was pretty adamant that Steve Bannon "does".

Frankly, I don't see how he could with that gut, but where there's desire, there's persistence.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                From what I have read, Trump has been much stricter in making sure the statistics are accurate since he's been in office.
                                Where'd you read that? Breitbart?
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X