Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Trump will reportedly be at his Bedminster course from August 3 to August 20. Sure, he lied about how much vacationing and golf he would be doing, but at least he's not a phony like Hillary.
    It's just 20 miles from Bedminster to NJ's Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital in Morris Plains. Just sayin'.
    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      Agreed some of the tax cuts last 15 years were a mistake, but the problems are deeper than that. Don't forget that a lot of liberal states have huge financial issues. The solution is much more complex than just raising taxes.
      There are other problems, but none of them will be dealt with without first removing the ability to bribe public officials. Criminalize political contributions by any entity other than a US registered voter and limit that voter's contribution based on some factor of the median income. Let's say median income is $50k. Cap the sum of all political contributions in a given cycle -- to candidates, PAC, or anything else -- to 10% of that: $5k. Allow people to donate their time for free; if George Soros wants to bang on doors fine let him. Make all campaign contributions completely public knowledge. Know who is buying your elected official.

Bribery by the 1% has given us a political system that screws both liberals and conservatives and only feeds the super-rich. We have to break their control and both parties have to do it. Both parties are implicated so both parties must restore representative government to the voters.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Agreed some of the tax cuts last 15 years were a mistake, but the problems are deeper than that. Don't forget that a lot of liberal states have huge financial issues. The solution is much more complex than just raising taxes.
        Step one is just the first step. But it's, by far, the most important step.

Had my state not cut taxes, we'd be in a whole lot better place, and it's likely that Detroit would never have had to do bankruptcy.

Then you can work on the waste and bad spending habits.

Comment

Trump must have a Henchman Factory somewhere on the lower west side.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            Tell all book to be released in 5-4-3-2....
            Non-disclosure agreement.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

http://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/..._em_topstories

so much for kep holding out hope......
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Then you can work on the waste and bad spending habits.
                Why wouldn't you work on that now and maybe you would have some money?
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

According to Scaramucci, Trump throws perfect spirals through tires.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Why wouldn't you work on that now and maybe you would have some money?
                    The #1 problem with budgets is WAY too deep of tax cuts.

Lets get everyone back to taxes of the Clinton era- when we had balanced budgets and even surpluses along with an economy that hummed along very well.

You are not going to find nearly enough cuts and waste to really make a difference- that search has been going on for a long time, and you are not going to get any water out of that rock.

Comment

When you are fat with money you won't do a thing about waste. See the post about the steps in Toronto. 65000 for steps that could be built to code for 10,000 and that's still a waste

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Russian ambassador told his bosses that sessions did discuss the campaign with him in meetings, after Jeff swears he can't remember doing so

http://hill.cm/Th4Amk6

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          When you are fat with money you won't do a thing about waste. See the post about the steps in Toronto. 65000 for steps that could be built to code for 10,000 and that's still a waste

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Ok, do it at the same time. But the core problem with the budgets are all of the dumb tax cuts that has resulted with the top of the top tax rates for families who earn around $500k a year- above that, it goes down quite a bit.

The lack of payments made to cities is a HUGE problem, and then college costs have been swapped from a state focus to a student focus- which has done a number on debt. All of that to cut taxes to people who have more than enough money to afford taxes like everyone else.

Comment

I vote we just end Social Security. If Grandma and Grandpa can't afford to live by themselves, or are too infirm to continue doing so, they go back to living under the same roof with the rest of the family. Just like you read in Grapes of Wrath. It's what God intended.

Same for Medicare. Kill it all. If you can't afford an individual healthcare plan, or are too infirm to work for one, then God shall be America's sole judge seated on the Death Panel of Heaven.

Just like the good ol' days.

Comment

Sessions has to resign. Assuming there are intercepts that prove this story, then he's perjured himself.

Conspiracy theory from the left is that this was a Kremlin leak that will allow Trump to fire Sessions, and appoint an AG who is 'bez kompromat', who can then turn around and fire Mueller.

Comment

Ah, nothing like an authoritarian attack on the media to start the weekend.

This time it's the "Amazon Washington Post" and their "illegal leaks" about Sessions and Russia and it is now the "failing New York Times" fault that Al Baghdadi is alive.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X