Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Here's the REAL collusion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vojICQiZF3I

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      I sincerely hope not. I will take "disappointed father" Pence serving out the rest of this nightmare over "smug, d-bag" Paul Ryan. Even if Lyin' Ryan were to be in on it, you know they won't let the corruption be revealed deeply enough for us to get President Orrin Hatch.
      president Ryan is scary- but in context, the best he can do is pardon dump.

But going back to Watergate, remember that Agnew resigned. That's the reference of history that seems possible on top of the possibility that he, too, was in on it.

One other thing- for Ryan to be president, the mid terms have to go his way. Which means there's also a possibility of President Pilosi. (I don't see this getting done in 18 months, in spite of the massive number of things happened in 6 months.)

Comment

Hey Democrats, here's a wise one of your own that has some good ideas for you. May want to get behind this dude. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7DypMIugJs

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          One other thing- for Ryan to be president, the mid terms have to go his way. Which means there's also a possibility of President Pilosi. (I don't see this getting done in 18 months, in spite of the massive number of things happened in 6 months.)
          My guess is republicans might run on the prospect of a president Pelosi. She's sort of Hillary-lite. The right has been vilifying her for quite some time now (much of it I am sure because she is a woman who amassed some power) and we've already seen in the defeat of all of the democrats in the special house elections a lot of anti-Pelosi sentiment and advertising. The tactic will work almost anywhere the republican candidate has any chance of winning since she is so effectively portrayed as being as lefty as Sanders. She's obviously unpopular in red districts but even in purple and blue ones, tying a candidate to her will be an effective tactic.

Comment

There isn't a chance in hell they campaign on a president Pelosi platform. That would imply they are campaigning to impeach Trump. No way, not going to happen.

They might do the, "We can't afford to have a free spending woman as the speaker" derp, but not president.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              But going back to Watergate, remember that Agnew resigned
              Though not for Watergate. Agnew was on his way to being convicted after a fun career of bribery and fraud.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The cops who Trump was talking to yesterday basically disavowed what he said. Even they can tell he is a moron.
                Last edited by Handyman; 07-29-2017, 10:17 AM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  There isn't a chance in hell they campaign on a president Pelosi platform. That would imply they are campaigning to impeach Trump. No way, not going to happen.

They might do the, "We can't afford to have a free spending woman as the speaker" derp, but not president.
                  Who will you be running in 2020? Landslide Joe may be 4 years too late.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

ā€Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.ā€
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    The cops who Trump was talking to yesterday basically disavowed what he said. Even they can tell he is a moron.
                    An article I read said many in the audience laughed and applauded his lines. The cops in Ohio LOVE him, and not just the revenue men, er State Troopers and rural cops in opioid overdose country. Even in Cleveland, where more than 40% of the sworn officers are not white, he has overwhelming support.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      I sincerely hope not. I will take "disappointed father" Pence serving out the rest of this nightmare over "smug, d-bag" Paul Ryan. Even if Lyin' Ryan were to be in on it, you know they won't let the corruption be revealed deeply enough for us to get President Orrin Hatch.
                      Other than simultaneous death there is no conceivable way a #3 or #4 can ever become President. Even if congress figures out some way for simultaneous impeachment of Trump and Pence( I don't think there is such a thing at all) A Vice President in that situation resigns, Trump appoints a new VP, and when he himself is impeached, VP Gen. John Kelly becomes president.
                      Originally posted by WiscTJK
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                      Originally posted by Timothy A
                      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                        Other than simultaneous death there is no conceivable way a #3 or #4 can ever become President. Even if congress figures out some way for simultaneous impeachment of Trump and Pence( I don't think there is such a thing at all) A Vice President in that situation resigns, Trump appoints a new VP, and when he himself is impeached, VP Gen. John Kelly becomes president.
                        An appointed VP still has to be confirmed by the Senate, so it's not improbable to get to #3 or #4.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

What do you contend the US should do? Good on Modi for standing up for India. No one wants conflict, but I think it is a long term mistake for countries to let China have their way.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            What do you contend the US should do? Good on Modi for standing up for India. No one wants conflict, but I think it is a long term mistake for countries to let China have their way.
                            Diplomacy.

Normal administrations would be all over this. Not dump, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Usually we send our Secretary of State and other diplomats to help defuse the situation. The President would likely get involved, already. We don't that anymore because you and 60 million Americans had to Stigginit to the Libs. You voted to let China "have their way" by electing Trump.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                An appointed VP still has to be confirmed by the Senate, so it's not improbable to get to #3 or #4.
                                True, (actually by both the House and Senate) but I cannot envision a situation where Congress can refuse to take up the nomination of a VP before removing the President. It would trigger a constitutional crisis in which Congress effectively chooses the Speaker of the House as President over a constitutionally directed appointee, which should be beyond the scope of their power. That starts getting uncomfortably close to a coup.

It is also true that congressional leaders more or less forced Ford upon Nixon by telling him beforehand that's the only person they would approve, and certainly they would do the same now, so that really precludes even Trump appointing Ivanka.
                                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                                Originally posted by Timothy A
                                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Working...
                                X