Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Trump has crossed so many red lines without his supporters turning against him I have to assume if he fires Mueller it will be the same: the Echo Chamber will provide the propaganda and his supporters will go along with it.

We are nearing the worst constitutional crisis in America history and half the politically active citizenry is rooting for the emergence of a dictator. It is both frightening and deeply disillusioning.

This is exactly the disaster the Founders labored to prevent and what Franklin meant by "a republic, if you can keep it."
    That is what happens every time a republic falls. The people beg for a dictator.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
      BSA didn't ask Obama to speak because they didn't want a commie Kenyan at their convention, they do have standards
      It ain't called the Boy Scouts of Kenya
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Trump has crossed so many red lines without his supporters turning against him I have to assume if he fires Mueller it will be the same: the Echo Chamber will provide the propaganda and his supporters will go along with it.

We are nearing the worst constitutional crisis in America history and half the politically active citizenry is rooting for the emergence of a dictator. It is both frightening and deeply disillusioning.

This is exactly the disaster the Founders labored to prevent and what Franklin meant by "a republic, if you can keep it."
        Mookie was talking to a local yesterday who was being honest when he was saying how much better Iraq was with Hussein there. "At least people could drive on the roads and feel safe. When you get right down to it, some people need to be ruled by dictators."
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          It ain't called the Boy Scouts of Kenya

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Joe Bob Briggs explains the world.

Warning: it's long. Warning, it's in Takimag which is a forum for some truly heinous contributors and opinions.

But it's a great piece.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              I'm impressed he didn't make them raise their right hands and pledge allegiance...ifyaknowwhatImean.
              Do you mean like the way we used to state the Pledge?
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Yeah this isnt simple "Boo he is a Republican" you cant just move on and let it go. The Dems need to fight this...complacency is part of what got us here in the first place.

What did he say in his tweet storm?
                Attaching sessions again for not getting crooked Hillary for one
                Thinks now Barron will be testifying after Jared.

Comment

So, how about that speech in front of the Boy Scouts?

So, Presidential.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Read your post again. I never said you had to respect the president (as in the actual person). I said you should respect the OFFICE. There is a difference.
                    You can't separate the person from the office. I'm not going to shake Trump's hand just because he is president. I would have shaken GW Bush's hand even though I thought he was an idiot and (until now) the worst president in modern history. Trump himself is disrespecting the office. If I ever had the misfortune of meeting him I would tell him to go **** himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      You can't separate the person from the office. I'm not going to shake Trump's hand just because he is president. I would have shaken GW Bush's hand even though I thought he was an idiot and (until now) the worst president in modern history. Trump himself is disrespecting the office. If I ever had the misfortune of meeting him I would tell him to go **** himself.
                      You just said what I am saying.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Attaching sessions again for not getting crooked Hillary for one
                        Thinks now Barron will be testifying after Jared.
                        Either you mean "Bannon" or we have at last found the brains of the operation.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                          Haha

Captain False Equivalency strikes again.
                          No that's definitely sicatoka.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Either you mean "Bannon" or we have at last found the brains of the operation.
                            Nope he tweeted Barron, the 11 year old.

Comment

You just said what I am saying.
                              no, I didn't. I just told you I would tell Trump to go **** himself instead of shaking his hand. You said that you shake the president's hand, period.

Comment

I did it through the B Clinton era. The Dems did it through the Reagan (and maybe a touch) through the W era......
                                rotflmao
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X