Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

After the tweetstorm this am, I think he's even less honorable than before. If that's possible.

Comment

I don't think I can respect the office when the man in office doesn't respect the office.

The man uses his position to throw tantrums over the Internet and spreads lies and rumors on the daily. That's not presidential behavior, and there should be no expectation of respect because of it.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I did it through the B Clinton era. The Dems did it through the Reagan (and maybe a touch) through the W era......

Haha

Captain False Equivalency strikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          I don't think I can respect the office when the man in office doesn't respect the office.

The man uses his position to throw tantrums over the Internet and spreads lies and rumors on the daily. That's not presidential behavior, and there should be no expectation of respect because of it.

You don't think?

Respect is earned, not inherent.

He's simply not worthy of respect and is an embarrassment to the office that he holds.

I would never shake his hand and I certainly wouldn't allow him to speak at a function that I was in charge of. It was utterly predictable that he would rant and rave. Who's surprised by this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            You don't think?

Respect is earned, not inherent.

He's simply not worthy of respect and is an embarrassment to the office that he holds.

I would never shake his hand and I certainly wouldn't allow him to speak at a function that I was in charge of. It was utterly predictable that he would rant and rave. Who's surprised by this?
            And to have him speaking to children, showing them that being a dick, yelling At people, treating women like crap, throwing tantrums.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              Haha

You keep using that phrase....

It is indeed that simple. Yes, Trump is worse than Billy and W, but it does boil down to the simple act of lack of respect for (insert person).
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You keep using that phrase....

It is indeed that simple. Yes, Trump is worse than Billy and W, but it does boil down to the simple act of lack of respect for (insert person).
                shrugging your shoulders and saying "well, I have to respect the president" is not good enough at this point. People need to stand up to this bull ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                  Haha

Notice Brent said the Ds barely respected W, he didn't bother mentioning the lack of respect the Rs had the last 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                    shrugging your shoulders and saying "well, I have to respect the president" is not good enough at this point. People need to stand up to this bull ****.
                    Read your post again. I never said you had to respect the president (as in the actual person). I said you should respect the OFFICE. There is a difference.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Yeah this isnt simple "Boo he is a Republican" you cant just move on and let it go. The Dems need to fight this...complacency is part of what got us here in the first place.

What did he say in his tweet storm?
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Notice Brent said the Ds barely respected W, he didn't bother mentioning the lack of respect the Rs had the last 8 years.
                        Pretty sure that part went without saying. That part is rather obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Yeah this isnt simple "Boo he is a Republican" you cant just move on and let it go. The *sensible people* need to fight this...complacency is part of what got us here in the first place.

What did he say in his tweet storm?
                          Fixed that. Limiting it to "Dems" (or whatever singular group) is part of the reason we are where we are.

Comment

Read your post again. I never said you had to respect the president (as in the actual person). I said you should respect the OFFICE. There is a difference.
                            Part of the respect for the office is disdain for the turd currently occupying it.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Trump has crossed so many red lines without his supporters turning against him I have to assume if he fires Mueller it will be the same: the Echo Chamber will provide the propaganda and his supporters will go along with it.

We are nearing the worst constitutional crisis in America history and half the politically active citizenry is rooting for the emergence of a dictator. It is both frightening and deeply disillusioning.

This is exactly the disaster the Founders labored to prevent and what Franklin meant by "a republic, if you can keep it."
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                BSA didn't ask Obama to speak because they didn't want a commie Kenyan at their convention, they do have standards
                                Standards that obviously went out the window when the allowed him to actually be a Boy Scout!!

That speech was so gross. It is good to see people who were Boy Scouts/active in scouting denounce it.

Comment

Working...
                                X