Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.14 - No Confusion, It's Collusion!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I have already said that Republicans will try to shout people down/out. That's different than passing policies. They just like to be louder and try to be heard. Equally ridiculous.
    No, places like Freeperville and infowars are their own "safe zones" where the RWNJ can spout their shiat without being confronted. Just because they don't use the term "safe zone" doesn't mean it isn't the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
      No, places like Freeperville and infowars are their own "safe zones" where the RWNJ can spout their shiat without being confronted. Just because they don't use the term "safe zone" doesn't mean it isn't the exact same thing.
      Show me the actual policy that is on campuses. You can't. It doesn't exist. It is the same concept, sure, but it is not official policy. If you are talking about websites, the non-Rs have those websites, too, so that is a complete wash, and again, not a legal policy.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

My head hurts.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Read the news. It's good for you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6d7ec6426650

That was after a 3 second google.
          After that smartazz response, you're talking about a tweet from Howard Dean? Certainly not the article you cite from that liberal rag WaPo, which confirms that hate speech that does not fall under other recognized exceptions is protected speech?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            And that.

But I've come around to realizing that what Trump is doing is really not that different from what HRC and all other politicians do. Dems should take a break from all the screeching and remember that, is all I'm saying. We can learn to deal with Trump just like GOPers learned to tolerate Obama.

I don't see why it's so hard for people to understand that.
            Geez burd, you're sounding like that crazy guy that calls the situation we're in now "script flipping" from 8 years ago.

Here's where someone will say "but Trump really is!" ... just like Obama really was a Muslim, gun grabber, go extra-Constitutional, gonna put us all in Walmart death camps, and a litany of other insidious things ...

Hyperbole sells. No ... hyperbole generates donations, and it's always about the Benjamins.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              Geez burd, you're sounding like that crazy guy that calls the situation we're in now "script flipping" from 8 years ago.

Here's where someone will say "but Trump really is!" ... just like Obama really was a Muslim, gun grabber, go extra-Constitutional, gonna put us all in Walmart death camps, and a litany of other insidious things ...

Hyperbole sells. No ... hyperbole generates donations, and it's always about the Benjamins.
              Let me guess, you fall in the camp that thinks Jr. never met with Russian's offering to provide damaging information?

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

I get that, Sic, but party and policy associations aside, have you ever seen a Pres act this unglued? I mean, this child-like, weird shyt is coming from him directly, not unnamed sources, and it's coming almost daily. I don't go back far enough to remember anything like this. Is it a con? I thought so during the campaign, but it's real, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Both states have been infected by Minnesota women looking for real men. That explains that.
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    I get that, Sic, but party and policy associations aside, have you ever seen a Pres act this unglued? I mean, this child-like, weird shyt is coming from him directly, not unnamed sources, and it's coming almost daily. I don't go back far enough to remember anything like this. Is it a con? I thought so during the campaign, but it's real, I think.
                    Oh it's real, in a way. If he can remain center spotlight (and somehow make money off of it) it's real. Does he really BELIEVE the crap that comes out of his mouth? Doubt it, but that doesn't matter. If it gets him what he wants, he's gonna say it. He made a career out of it.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      No.
                      Yes
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Listen to Jordan Peterson's interviews with Sam Harris and Joe Rogan (we might need a podcast thread to link the good stuff in). That's some really creepy stuff the progressive neo-Marxist liberals have accomplished in Toronto in shutting down free speech and points to a frighteningly plausible near future here if identity politics have their way. Canada has it worse than we do right now if you peek under the hood.
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Oh it's real, in a way. If he can remain center spotlight (and somehow make money off of it) it's real. Does he really BELIEVE the crap that comes out of his mouth? Doubt it, but that doesn't matter. If it gets him what he wants, he's gonna say it. He made a career out of it.
                          Oh, I think he believes more of it than you or I want to admit. The coal and factory jobs stuff, he knows that was a lie for votes - a majority of the country can see that now. However, you can tell that it just eats away at him that he lost the popular vote, thereby calling the legitimacy of his win into question in the eyes of almost half the country. That's why you see his "integrity" commission hard at work on fabricating a phony report that there were over 3,000,000 illegal votes, just to soothe his ego. He definitely believes that nonsense. There's also no question he's a racist, going all the way back to the 70s when he was busted for illegally discriminating against blacks in his rentals. Or the birther nonsense about Obama that he pushed for years. Or his campaign-opening statement that implied at least half of the Latino/Hispanic population (he just calls them all "Mexicans" because they look the same to him) in this country are criminals. He also definitely believes Russia didn't do anything to interfere in the election, because of his business interests there and his desire to work with them. Which is why he doesn't want anyone to see his tax returns, especially Mueller.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Oh, I think he believes more of it than you or I want to admit.
                            I really don't want to admit that, but you are probably right.

Comment

"Jefferson Beauregard Sessions, you come here right this minute and show me your homework!", says Dump.

Comment

If this really is President Reince Bannon's (or is it Steve Priebus?) "strategery", then this is going to be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X