Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cops 5: Barney Fife, Now in Real Life!

Oops... https://www.infowars.com/baltimore-p...t-crime-scene/

Wonder if they'll investigate themselves and clear themselves of any wrongdoing?

Unfortunately, they got rid of the anonymous comments, so I don't know how priceless they're going to be...

Comment

Give the Chief Of Minneapolis Police credit for calling a spade a spade and saying there was zero reason for that officer to kill the Australian woman.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Give the Chief Of Minneapolis Police credit for calling a spade a spade and saying there was zero reason for that officer to kill the Australian woman.
        Will he be ripped by the Right like Dayton was in the Castillo case?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Will he be ripped by the Right like Dayton was in the Castillo case?
          It's a woman and plenty of people are super mad at her

Comment

Weapon in hand in the vehicle. -- It's not easy to draw from a level 2 or 3 holster while seated.
            Finger on "bang switch". -- Safe firearms handling rule badly broken.
            A "loud noise" excuse. -- Uh ... oh-kay ... 8-/
            Fire past your partner's head. -- Past. Their. Head.

Whiskey.
            Tango.
            Foxtrot.

Lots of this story makes me wonder.
            If I were that partner/driver I know I'd have lots of questions ...
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              It's a woman and plenty of people are super mad at her
              White and female victim; black officer.

He'd be getting the needle if MN had capital punishment.

Comment

So in a reverse situation where the caller is the dipshiat and the cops did a good thing, a woman in my neighborhood teaches piano lessons out of her home. An African-American woman dropped her daughter off for a lesson and then just hung out in the car out front. Some dipshiat called the cops on her, saying there was someone suspicious hanging out in the neighborhood.

According to the teacher, the cops who showed up were cool about it and tried to laugh and joke about the situation, but apparently the kid was scared to death and the mom sobbed on the way home.

Comment

And the minneapolis police chief resigns.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Weapon in hand in the vehicle. -- It's not easy to draw from a level 2 or 3 holster while seated.
                    Finger on "bang switch". -- Safe firearms handling rule badly broken.
                    A "loud noise" excuse. -- Uh ... oh-kay ... 8-/
                    Fire past your partner's head. -- Past. Their. Head.

Whiskey.
                    Tango.
                    Foxtrot.

Lots of this story makes me wonder.
                    If I were that partner/driver I know I'd have lots of questions ...
                    I posted a similar thought on the previous page. What a speed record for unholstering a loaded weapon from the seated position and hitting his target beside him without injuring his partner using nothing but his peripheral vision.

Forget firing him, start entering him in competitive shooting!
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: Cops 5: Barney Fife, Now in Real Life!

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      I posted a similar thought on the previous page. What a speed record for unholstering a loaded weapon from the seated position and hitting his target beside him without injuring his partner using nothing but his peripheral vision.

A real-life Waco Kid, you might say.

Comment

Brave Sir William ran away,
                        he bravely ran away away

When danger reared it's ugly head,
                        He bravely turned his tail and fled.

The alt-Reich, of course, loves this story, and is running with it. This woman will get her 15 minutes all on the usual websites. Have to admit, it is pretty pathetic for a sitting Mayor to do this.

Comment

The boys in blue. Always creative.

This is the case in which police raided a medical-marijuana shop in southern California (though medical marijuana is legal here, of course), carefully went around smashing or stealing all the shop’s surveillance equipment, then did things they should not have done, only to later complain because those things were recorded by the backup surveillance system they missed. In fact, they later sued the city they worked for, saying it violated their privacy by using the “illegal” recordings as evidence in an internal-affairs investigation of their conduct.

In a recently published decision, the Court of Appeal held that no, they could not have had a reasonable expectation of privacy while executing a search warrant in a public place—even if they thought they had gotten rid of all the cameras first. Santa Ana Police Officers Assoc. v. City of Santa Ana, No. G053126M, 2017 WL 2879796 (Cal. App. 4th Dist. June 13, 2017).
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Pure speculation by me, but someone, for some reason, unholstered, and failed Firearms Safety 101: Do not put finger on "bang switch" unless you intend to actuate it. The loud noise probably scared him and the index finger contracted. Unacceptable.

But such mishandling of firearms would never happen to law enforcement.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Hey remember when the cop defenders asked why BLM wasnt protesting for the White Woman who was killed by cops? You notice they havent followed up with their "see it isnt about cops it is about race!!1!1" BS? Here is Why and It Never Was About Race

Of course facts never mattered...but in case you are wondering the people protesting the Murder By Cop come from all races including many of the same BLM protestors that have been up in arms since Castillo's death.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Hey remember when the cop defenders asked why BLM wasnt protesting for the White Woman who was killed by cops? You notice they havent followed up with their "see it isnt about cops it is about race!!1!1" BS? Here is Why and It Never Was About Race

Of course facts never mattered...but in case you are wondering the people protesting the Murder By Cop come from all races including many of the same BLM protestors that have been up in arms since Castillo's death.
                                Good. That was my point all along, and glad that they are consistent in the message. It never was about race with Damond's death. It was about blue/not blue.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X